The Last Team Standing Update

The only thing I left out was the jobs they listed, check them out [u][b]here[/b][/u]

I was pretty disappointed about this update, what are your guys’ thoughts?

Nothing special about the update maybe the next one will be better.

I saw the advert on the dashboard when I got on today. So I decided to just ignore it and play some more Destiny.
Not even excited to see the new content.

Heard about it, downloaded it, then went back to the One to play some Horizon 2.:stuck_out_tongue:

Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update after damn Update.

Where’s our ****ing Heists?

After reading, the only part that stood out to me was the bulletproof helmet…I’m really surprised Rockstar implemented this.

Don’t matter though, I’m still playing Destiny so GTA:V will have to wait. Lol

Sorry, not until after the bulletproof socks update.

You sure we cant get some bulletproof gloves too?

That’s not until after the bulletproof lanyard update

Where the hell are the bulletproof watches? Nothing worse than getting shot in your non-bulletproof Rolex.