The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
This is the official discussion topic of the The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Items
2. Set Mira
3. Set Earth Sepith
4. Set Water Sepith
5. Set Fire Sepith
6. Set Wind Sepith
7. Set Time Sepith
8. Set Space Sepith
9. Set Mirage Sepith
10. Infinite Health
11. Infinite Energy Points
12. Infinite Crafting Points
13. Experience Multiplier
14. One-Hit Kills
15. 100% Chance to Escape Battle
16. Walk Through Walls
17. Invisibility
18. No Combat

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/06/2022
    Started development

• 10/06/2022
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

• 10/11/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 18 cheats

Hi, I Appreciate the trainer but Infinite Health appears to not be working, or not consistently working. It seems like my characters don’t take some small damage like Counters but do take damage with regular attacks and more powerful ones and it doesn’t auto regen or anything. There was an update just released on Steam but this option wasn’t working even before that for me. All other options seem to be working as expected after the Game Update though which is nice.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

FYI: This version of the trainer works so far with the GOG version I have (I would hope so, it’s the exact same game files and all.) I will edit this post if I find anything off.

Good to hear!

However, just to add, the game files are irrelevant. Trainers do not touch game files in any way at all. They inject code into memory addresses that the game is using in your PC’s RAM. Different store versions usually (but not always) use different memory addresses in your RAM, which is why there often needs to be different trainers for different store versions of the game. :slight_smile:

• Steam and Epic trainers are mostly interchangeable, 14 out of 15 Steam trainers will work perfectly on Epic versions and vice versa.
  • Steam trainers will work very rarely with Origin, Uplay, and GOG store versions of the game, you’d have to get lucky.
  • Steam trainers will never work with Windows Store/Xbox Store versions of the game.

It’s 10/19/22. Not sure if the game has been updated since the trainer was last updated. But the inf health will now also give inf health to certain enemies. Humans will get it but not hellhounds, for instance. Also I’ve been trying to make the exp decrease, but it won’t go down. I’m using the steam version of the trainer.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten the experience multiplier to work only once. The infinite health cheat works most of the time. Will this get an update?

1 Like

the exp multiplier mod is still not working, please help

1 Like

this trainer doesnt work

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Experience Multiplier is working properly.

1 Like

awesome, thx for the update

Unlimited Items: Does only affect Items and not Equipment and Quartz need some small changes thanks in advanced

Without being a pro member how do you set the Mira and Sepith? I don’t know the hotkey and I can’t click on “set”…

@AmpleYarn76 Increasing/Decreasing automatically sets the value.

This made me look dumb but it didn’t work at first when I was at the department store. Even after reloading saves or buying/selling items. I tried it after reading your comment in the orbal factory and it worked lol…