The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s update August!

2 Likes

ah i see.

Only 3 cheats work for me: inf health, max condition, and no thirst. all the others just turn off after 5-15 seconds

No cheats working.

can you give me a message when the trainer works again? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t need to. Infinity will let you know

1 Like

The Long Dark just went from early access to live this week. It would be great to have a functional trainer for the new story mode. Thanks for all the work you guys do.

If you would’ve checked just a bit above your message you would’ve seen that stn already queued up the update

Yes I see that. I also see that Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice was added to the “working on” list today, but was never in the queue so I dont see how I can count on the accuracy of that queue…

Maybe because STN liked the game and wanted to make a trainer for it? The trainer devs are allowed to pick what trainers they make.

edit: The list isn’t in order. Things are completed randomly.

Okay fair enough. Then why point out something that has no reliability of accuracy?

The list is there to show users that STN is aware of that a trainer needs to be fixed and will get to it when he has time.

Thanks for the lesson. I guess I’ll get around to subscribing when I have time as well. It’s in my queue though! :wink:

Whether you support us or not, i will update the trainer when i am able for people who actually support us.

As far as new games are concerned, they always get priority and are what keeps wemod alive. I don’t think you care about that considering your selfish remarks but i do so my list gets ordered accordingly. And it is accurate.

I was out of internet access for the past week so haven’t been able to do anything. Will get to them now

Selfish? No, but I like to know my money is well spent supporting people that have the time and means to keep up with demand. You can do whatever you like it doesn’t affect me at all but I see that my money would be better spent elsewhere. I have what I needed from someone else so take your time, have a beer and enjoy! :slight_smile:

Well I mean geez the cheats are free anyhow
Pro is just a support and you can use the phone app which is sweet !

Yeah you get that. And get a sweet badge and title right beside your name and that lovely color.
Just to show off that you are cool :smirk:

The Unlimited Health doesn’t even work properly, Your health still decreases and when it reaches 0%, and you go in or out of a cabin, your screen turns forever black and you have to restart you pc or your character resets. Fix this bug please