The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The The Long Dark cheats have been updated! @ItzAxuz @Kalfax @Redkillerguy @SgtBulletRiot @LAUGHINGSOLDIER @maosiowe @nydubber @nydubber @LeKRAKATOA @potuborlubiskuvi @koptek1 @Forax91 @VimoverhereV

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

unlimited calories doesn’t do anything in-game.

Nice work on the new update STN! But can you make a “No Frostbites” mod? Thanks!

What would that do? Doesn’t no freezing already od that?

Everything works fine, just some parts stop working once in a while (game change code around?), but nothing a good restart can’t fix, including perm frostbite.

Not sure if it is from the trainer or a game bug, but sometimes i lose alot of items, including items im wearing for no reason.

Thanks and keep up the good work STN!^^

Edit: Cleaned the mess of a post up… again =.="

thanks for updating this game, ill try it out soon when i get time, ive been sorta busy lately, but looking forward to this game lots ^^

no

Every mod is working out really well! But you health still goes down when you get attacked by a wolf or Bear. Mind if you fix it?

(And I promise this is the last request I will send to you. Sorry for always making you do updates :frowning: )

@STN maybe adding it to your list?

Trainer works but game keeps crashing my PC, can anyone help? Im playing for few minutes and boom black screen and my pc dies.

@nikica251 i had the super annoying freezing with borderlands tried a couple different things but what worked for me was I Uninstalled the game reinstalled it and also I found the exe in the folder g/ steam/common/? / exe and started it through there and played till I quit !
Worked for me
And then started infinty after

i think i have found a bug maybe im not sure but the zero weight does not work on my end

unlimited hp is broken.

un truco estĂĄ roto

Unlimited HP broke my game. When I went inside Jeremiah’s house it thought I was dead so it wiped my entire inventory and I was unable to die even after the cheat was deactivated. I was no longer able to continue the story because I couldn’t kill the bear nor could I die to load a previous checkpoint.

I think it’s the game fault (being shitty) rather than the trainer’s honestly.

Hi there! Since TLD updated multiple times, Unlimited Item Condition doesn’t work anymore. Is there a update upcoming? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlimited Item Condition is not working.

1 Like

So after a recent update in Infinity, the Zero Weight no longer seems to work. I’ve tried different files and the same issue happens.
Other cheats besides Unlimited Item condition seem to work fine. Wondering if I bugged something out or if this a new issue.
Thanks in advance.

Well looks like down to two out ten mods working at this point you take name off of it cause it making you look like a fool

1 Like

All but unlimited item condition seem to be working for me as of today.

1 Like