The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Item Condition is still not working. New update soon??

1 Like

Unlimited Item Conditions isn’t working with latest version.

1 Like

Unlimited condition not working. Turns off after 5 seconds

1 Like

TLD received an update tuesday. Unlimited Health, Unlimited cal, no freezing, no thirst, no fatigue and unlimited item condition (wasn’t working before hand though) are not working. Not sure how long one should wait to report it after an update but decided to go ahead and do so.

1 Like

please update to v 1.27

1 Like

Using hotfix 1.27. I tried unlimited stamina which is working for me, but no fatigue is turning off after ~10 sec.

After starting the game I activate “Zero weight”, “Max condition” and “unlimited stamina” in the main menu, so I can take all my stuff with me and then start the actual game That’s always possible.
“No fatigue” works sometimes, not always, but I can’t figure out what’s causing the error.
The same with “No thirst” etc.
“Unlimited Items” only works rarely and then not for all items.
“Unlimited item condition” never works.

Most of the cheats don’t work.

(I am using the newest version)

Same here, the update made most of the things stop working.

@STN will update the trainer when the opportunity arrives, so everyone please be patient.

I have been reluctant to update it cause the game updates so much undoing my work. I’ll wait a week see if its calmed down then update it

1 Like

@STN Thank you.

Thanks for all your work to date! I really hope you update it in time for Episode 3 as I consider the game unplayable without this cheat for the single player. I mean seriously…I shouldn’t have to sleep for 4 hours after running 100 yards!!!

i use 1.27 no fatigue and max object stats don’t work, after many seconds turn off

Not sure bout the others. But for me, the cheats that are not working includes

• Max condition
  • No fatigue
    Might need some updates to fix these two. Thanks

how to use unlimited item condition and no fatigue. it’s just doesn’t work

The The Long Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Not sure why, but Unlimited Item Condition works -sometimes,- and every other mod seems to work fine, but “Unlimited Calories” only worked once for me, then stopped working afterward. Every time I tried re-enabling it, it just wouldn’t reset my stomach.

It is a unity game so you need to do something related to the cheat first before activating. Sometimes unity games generate duplicate copies of it so you might need to restart the game.

@STN Alright. It didn’t work after eating -and- sleeping, butt yes, restarting did work. Thanks, mate