The Lord of the Rings: Gollum Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
This is the official discussion topic of the The Lord of the Rings: Gollum Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Invisibility
4. Unlimited Food and Stones
5. Game Speed
6. No Fall Damage
7. Always Able to Jump
8. Instant Acceleration
9. Set Walking Speed Multiplier
10. Set Player Gravity

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/25/2023
    Started development

• 05/25/2023
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 05/26/2023
    No Fall Damage cheat added
    Always Able to Jump cheat added
    Set Player Gravity cheat added

• 06/15/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Lord of the Rings: Gollum cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Changes:

• No Fall Damage cheat added
  • Always Able to Jump cheat added
  • Set Player Gravity cheat added
1 Like

None of the cheats seem to work for me. They all activate, but when I run, my stamina drains, and when I fall, I lose health. I tried #1 (Inf. Health), #2 (Inf. Stamina), and #4 (Unlimited Food and Stones). The last one also didn’t work, as the food and stones still depleted.

2 Likes

non of the mods are working for me at the moment

1 Like

All cheats not working. Kindly check and update the trainers please. Thanks.

1 Like

Trainer is dead nothing working…update the trainers please thanks

Dead on Arrival

Nothing works …

Nachdem die Mods nicht funktionieren und auch viele Kunden dies Bemängeln erwarte ich mir von webmod eine Antwort.
LG Harald

1 Like

why is no admin replying to this post about these mods?

Not sure. Maybe too many trainers to update hehe

Nothing Works…again!!! I mean we are all paying real Money here. So why people dont do their work. I had the same problem with Resident Evil 4 still no update!!!

Please take the people serious, cause we trust in you and paying for that… every month. so please dont let people regret this.

If no one gets to it later today, I’m happy to take a look into this game. Just answer a quick question for me.

Where did you buy the game from?

Last time it was tested, it was working for the tester

Well, me personally own it on steam. I have my games set to install on the D:\ drive instead of the C:\ , because it’s literally 1000x bigger. Not sure if that would make a difference, but it’s the only thing I can see that would be “non-standard”, but WeMod works for other games I have through steam, and also on the same drive, so I don’t know.

Steam. Doesnt work for anyone as it seems

Come on guys it’s almost a month since you add the trainer and still not get any update yet why? all mods of this trainer are not working

I just tested it myself and it is working fine, apart from “No fall damage”, which I have reported to the trainer developer.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Still not working - not a single Mod … just lol
and yes … its on Steam