The Outer Worlds Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Outer Worlds
This is the official discussion topic of the The Outer Worlds Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Thirst
3. No Hunger
4. No Fatigue
5. Unlimited Tactical Time Dilation
6. Max Positive Reputation
7. Easy Locks Unlock
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Weight
10. Unlimited Money
11. Mega Exp
12. Set Skill Points
13. Set Perk Points
14. Unlimited Ammo
15. No Reload
16. Unlimited Durability
17. One-Hit Kills
18. Toggle Fly Mode
19. Flying Speed
20. Set Player Walking Speed
21. Set Player Running Speed
22. Set Jump Height
23. Set Gravity

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/26/2019
    Started development

• 10/26/2019
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

• 11/21/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/15/2020

• 06/11/2021

• 02/21/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks @MrAntiFun your trainers are always top notch

The The Outer Worlds cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 23 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Outstanding work as always.

One issue is the TTD cheat. It doesn’t seem to work in combat. The moment the cursor hovers over an enemy, TTD ends immediately. No button press, and the meter remains full.

5 Likes

The trainer works great so far.
However, the Infinite Items cheat seems to prevent you from being able to loot items. It makes it seem like youre looting them but they dont appear in your inventory, and its still on the container/body.

4 Likes

It seems all the mods are on different keys settings for me. i have mapped F7 for increased perk points and CTRL Shift F7 for the decrease. I have mapped F5 for increased gravity/flying. Also F6 for increased skill points and the CTRL version for the decrease.

1 Like

Can’t get this to work on the windows store, I did find the game and added it but the trainer still can not locate game.

@W8lifts you are using the wrong trainer. This trainer is for the Epic Games version of the game. It will not work on Windows Store or Steam versions.
You need this trainer: The Outer Worlds Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

3 Likes

LOL perfect had no idea

1 Like

Hey, great work!

Though maybe set the infinite money one into the millions?

This game goes at least to the millions, and as is, that cheat actively prevents you from being able to afford things that go that high.

3 Likes

Could there be a Set Attribute Points decrease/increase cheat? Also the infinite money cheat only goes to 999,999 while the game can go above 1,000,000. Also a cheat for infinite companion health would be great as well and a Set Companion Perk Points decrease/increase cheat as well? Also keep up the awesome work Mr. Anti-fun!!! You are doing great!!!

3 Likes

-> Infinite items makes your character unable to pick up items in containers. Pressing “R” to transfer while this cheat is active will cause a CTD.

-> Attribute cheats (especially after character creation) would be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun is there a way to add a “Advance Current Quest Objective” option? For those that encounter a bug that doesn’t let them continue the quest even though the objective has been completed?

1 Like

I would like to agree with some of the suggestions above. An attributes adjust would be great. Companions God mode also. A higher money cap so we can upgrade items that cost over 999,999. And also at least for me when I set the walk and run speed higher it resets when you transition zones.

Thanks in advance for the help

Can we also get Attribute cheats?
Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Sorry I can’t help. Just wanted to post that I have the exact same problem… Hopefully a fix soon. Otherwise, working just fine.

I encountered this exact bug and lost 7 hours of game play to fix my mistake, would love to see this option implemented for future players to not make the same mistake.

For anyone curious, it occurred during the “Sucker Bait” quest for Zora, I had been using the easy lock pick cheat and opened the quest door 7 hours before getting the quest and had to back track to an earlier save.

That’s the exact same quest I had my issue with

I seem to have a weird issue where the app randomly loses the ability to recognize my epic games store version of outer worlds, or only some of the cheats work while others keep turning off no matter how often I check them back on. Is there something I can do about this?