The Outer Worlds Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I have a weird issue with the unlimited tactical time dilation.When I activate it, I still get snapped out of time dilation seemingly at random times. Sometimes I can stay in it for a minute or so, other times it’s 2-3 seconds and then bam, back to normal. Not sure exactly what’s going on. I tried activating it before using the ability, during the ability, toggling inside the ability, nothing holds.

I’ve had this same issue. Like you said sometimes it holds forever and sometimes it holds for maybe a second or two. I’ve just been tapping the button whenever I’m trying to line up a head shot and only just before I’m ready to pull the trigger.

Is this trainer going to be updated to fix the unlimited time dilation?

I’ve forwarded this to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

Much appreciated, Instinct.

Thanks for supporting us by being a Pro member!

The The Outer Worlds cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

having a problem on a current improvement, the cheat automatically turn off and wont run at all epic store version

2 Likes

Make sure you’re on the latest retail version of the game. An update for the game was released a couple days ago

2 Likes

Bro, can you give me answer? Its working only license? Why its don’t working in “pirate-verison”?

The trainer is made for epic store version we dont support pirate copies of games
Some may work and some may not. This mite be one of them

The last update is broke for me, how do I return to the previous version of the cheats ?

2 Likes

Well if your game updated previous cheats wont work. If your game didnt update then they would still work. Gonna have to wait till trainer is updated.

:(( When I toggle any trainer, it turns on then turn off immediately!! Help!

5 Likes

hello @MrAntiFun
since one week i can activate the cheats in game
before that gabs no problems
could you please lead a fix or test

Thank you for your efforts

Yours sincerely

2 Likes

same issue here. cheat toggles and then turns off straight away. was working fine before update.

1 Like

The trainer works on legit EPIC and Windows stores (tested) version…just not the CODEX pirate version. Seems they are blocking pirated copies.

Yes we dont support pirate copies of the game need the legit version for the trainer to work

Same. Had several games go from “Compatible” to “Maybe Compatible” after the app updates. In this case, everything turns on, and goes right back off.

1 Like

Same here with launch day legit epic version, codes turn off as soon as you turn them on. I found a work around by turning on wemod and epic in offline mode.