The Program will not connect to server?! WTF?!

i have not been able to use the WE MOD HORIZON for about a month due to the fact that it has not been able to connect to the servers. It crashes before it goes into online mode. I have diamond membership cost me $7, not too bad but if you’re gonna charge me $7 i expect the program to run properly or i will need a refund

#very dissatisfied

Make sure you are running the latest version of Horizon by downloading and reinstalling it from here: https://www.wemod.com/horizon/download

You may also need to disable your antivirus and firewall while running Horizon. You should also make sure that you are running it on the admin account and it has full privileges. There is no problem with the servers so it is something on your end blocking Horizon when it tries to connect.

i have tried everything you suggested and then some. i tried downloading the program on my alienware pc and i still get the same message… " failed to connect to server" then the program says “horizon has failed to open” so again im pretty sure its your servers or whatever… i tried the program on 5 diffrent pcs, i followed your advice and still i get the same response…

It isn’t our servers or it would do it to everyone not just a select few. It is either your ISP, your firewall, your computer settings, or your modem/router blocking Horizon from connecting. Regardless since you can’t get it working I’ve issued a refund. You are free to resubscribe at anytime if you wish to do so.