The Sims 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

and vice versa

…we need a cricket over here…

oops.

I have found a proplem, when “Needs Always Fullfilled” is activated it adds the moodlet “Sweating Profousley” to every sim in the town, meaning that a few seconds later the first people start to burn to their death, as it is the last stage before combustion.

I’m playing sims 3 through origin but the cheats won’t load, it says: failed to start game, we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.

Start the game first then after alt tab then push start in infinity should work like that i had to do that to sims too

This trainer is for steam version

I get the same problem Komasuff had, using the -Needs Always Full- cheat cause all sims loaded in the world to get the -Sweating Profousley- mood. Which cause people to spontaneously combust :/.

there’s a problem with the needs always fulfilled cheat it makes everyone combusts and the sims get too warm to do anything

The Steam version isn’t available.

@STN Do you think you could make this trainer work with the " Seasons " DLC?

I noticed that the ’ Needs always fulfilled ’ in the summer it makes you too over heated and in the winter you get too cold.

Could you please update this? I just bought the DLC a couple of days ago so I just don’t wanna uninstall it simply to use the trainer I’ve always used, it’s a good trainer though man :+1::+1:

Don’t keep the cheat enabled. That should work well iirc

Like turn on and off the cheat over and over again?

Yeah get your needs full then disable.

A month late doesn’t help much but the root cause of the sims overheating is actually the Seasons DLC add on. It appears most dlc’s add something to the status/needs mix. For example university life makes every adult sim forever-juiced.

1 Like

Ye I figured that out, the trainer makes all your stats increased which means in the winter you’ll be 100% cold and in the summer you’ll be 100% hot, kinda a fail for the trainer cause everything else works great besides this DLC

No matter when i activate the trainer, it always bugs my game, causing errors to save the game (12, 15) or making it unable to load my savegame. When i don’t use the trainer, the game works normally. How can i fix this?

The infinite money cheat keeps turning itself off as if it thinks the game is multiplayer only but its not, its similar to the motherlode cheat, but that needs testingcheats enabled which would disble achivements, i dont want that on the steam version.

You gotta fix the infinite money cheat. it still turns itself off depsite the game being the latest steam version, not cracked/pirated, and there is no “wrong area” because it has no multiplayer in it whatsoever.

I know this game is a bit dated but some of us are still playing :joy:

I have tried “Needs Always Fulfilled” , “Unlimited Money” and “Unlimited Rewards” and none of them work. The unlimited money cheat turns itself off automatically, not entirely sure why.