The Sims 4 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

This is the official discussion topic of the The Sims 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Satisfaction Points
2. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/19/2017
    Started development

• 05/23/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/06/2017

• 12/06/2017

• 04/23/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Does not work with origin version of the game

There’s no other version than origin.
You sure you got the newest version? and are you using infinity v2 or the new beta v3?

Awsome work dude daughter gonna love this !:slight_smile:

this works with origin right?
ps: can we add like something so that ur characters dont die, and so they get all their requirements met? or whatever. xD

Yeah it doesn’t seem to work with the origin version, it wont detect the game keeps telling me it isnt a valid version of the game.

1 Like

Yepp same here keeps saying can’t find game or isn’t a valid version too ! But the origin version is the only one !

1 Like

Got the beta 3 version of infinity and tried to launch The Sims 4 and it couldn’t find the file I tried doing three different ways of activating the game file and it didn’t work

@Captain_Awesome859 @ptondo @fuzenfrenzygaming If you are all using Infinity v3 it takes time for the trainer to come out on that as said in the beta thread. It can take up to 24Hours.
Also there’s only the origin as far as I know so it must be made for that.

2 Likes

I forgot this trainer is for 64bit version of the game. Also if infinity still can’t detect it, post your folder structure.

Oh and read trainer notes.

What about unlimited needs?

I cant even setup the Game directory for the cheats to find the game

Post your folder structure

I have tried almost every thing I can think of , my game Sims 4 , I bought at the store and put it on the computer . I have searched every folder in the Sims 4 folder but can’t find the dammm exe ! I have the short cut on my desktop , drag n drop won’t work either . Not sure what else I can try ! Where the heck did the exe go to ? Every thing I try it says not valid

Right click the shortcut and press properties, the exe address will be there.

@snake well,well,well you where right there it was ! But now I can’t drag that into infinity , says invalid destination ! Now when I click on folder c/ sims/4 program files/×86 / game / sims4/ bin there is the exe in there , but when I click on infinity find folder the exe is not in there then . Just 3 things only in there . Python and something else exe disappeared ! I’m using beta v3

It should be The SIMS 4\Game\Bin

It is game / sims4/ bin for you? Odd, i’ll add that to v3 (v2 can’t support multiple paths yet)

@stn no sorry it is sims4\game\bin the exe is there when I go from my desktop into the folder , but when I go through infinity to find folder I go into bin but no exe is in there ! Like I said the folder only has 3 things in it no exe

Ah ok. Select the sims4 folder. Infinity will auto navigate to game/bin.

If its not working in v3, try v2.

1 Like

@STN The Sims 4 A New update came out. v 1.31.37.1020