The Sims 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello,

Read the important notes in the first post. The trainer works. You just need to launch them slightly differently from other games.

Hello,

My Sims 4 is cracked, therefore, I cannot run it in 64 Bit (I mean… I don’t know how to). And when I try to start the game from WeMod, it says that the trainer is made for the 64 Bit and I am running the 32 Bit one. Any way I can change this?
Thanks

You’ll have to play around on your own. We dont support cracked games on here so we can not give you any help. Sorry

When you download WeMod for Sims 4, Windows Defender kills a file immediately. A hacker file.
I’m not going to turn off the defender. all other games work really well <3

Dont need to turn off and cant just allow it. Some trainers get through and some get caught its 100 % safe. Pops up on me still once in awhile

This is called a false positive. It happens for some (not all) people with trainers every now and again, no matter where on the internet you get them from.

And we do not recommend turning off your antivirus.
The explanation about why this happens and the solution to it are here: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - WeMod Support.

OK now I have done everything you suggested without success. Now it’s your turn to make this app really work. Remember I’m not mad at you I just want this to work. Peace and love.

There is nothing we can do about your antivirus program which you choose to use. WeMod develops game trainers, not antiviruses. Your issue is resolved 99% of the time by correctly following the instructions given.

1 Like

And now it works :dizzy_face: :grin:

Are we going to see more mods for this game in the future? It would be interesting to see mods to help with toddlers and skills, any other mod really to help progression in the game. Yes, you can progress easy with the current mods. Just something interesting to see in the future possibly.

The game just updated today with the new dlc and patch fixes please update

We do not take update requests in the forum. :slight_smile:

When the game appears in the development queue, you can use your Pro boosts to further its position in that queue.

Game Queue - WeMod Support

the game has updated it needs an update please

Hi, can I still use the usual cheat codes for sims 4? like testingcheats true/false, etc.

Yes. This definitely needs an update. Not seeing that the functions are working.

The The Sims 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Sims 4 has been added to EPIC Games.
Are there gonna be cheat for Sims 4 on EPIC Games?

Changes:

why cant we have more cheats like um able to play your sims character using gaming cotroler