The Surge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes and it’s only when i have the cheats.

New client crashes the game, opening the 2.3.6 client instead fixed for me.

When I try and fight the black Cerberus the game crashes

Game keeps crashing on the final boss. I load the save and as soon as it hits me the game crashes. Please fix.

Can you send me your savegame? Which cheat is causing the crash?

How do I send you my save file? I’m not sure which cheat is causing it to crash.

Upload it somewhere like zippyshare/mediafire etc then send the link to me.

Where do I find my save file? Sorry for all the questions, I just usually tend to stay out of my game files.

<.Steam-folder>\userdata<user-id>\378540\remote

Doesn’t crash for me? I enabled all cheats and nothing. If i use easy kills though and kill the boss, game bugs out (i guess there are scripted events that need to happen before the boss is killed) but no crashes.

Could it possibly be something on my end then? Windows 10 just had some big update. Could that be the problem?

Does this work with demos??

If you mean demos of game, then no.

Whenever i use the infinite health cheat it also gives enemies infinite health. Is there a way to fix this?

It doesn’t. Which mission does it happen in?

It’s not just one area in particular, it seems to be everywhere.

Infinite health gives enemies infinite health too, at least in central processing B.

If they changed something in game with recent update that might be it. I’ll check it out later

Just thought I’d let everyone know about a “secret” key binding (one not listed in the menu). It seems the developers have hard-coded F4 to suicide. I found this out the hard way when I had ~2k scrap lying around and was about to collect it. This hidden key binding conflicts with the default binding for Unlimited Injectables. So be warned, either rebind the hotkey/combo for Unlimited Injectables or simply enable it when you don’t have a corpse to collect.