The Surge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can confirm, unlimited health gives enemies unlimited health also

2 Likes

Which mission? This is really weird unless game suddenly changed how it handled enemy vs player.

The Health problems came up as soon as someone starts a New Game+.

seems to be consistent through out the game

1 Like

Yeah it seems that unlimited health effects both the player and enemies

1 Like

I just started playing and discovered the issues with infinite health, and the suicide

Also can we get infinite upgrade materials? If the are suppose to be a part of Unlimited Consumables they are not unlimited.

Quick kill also seems to effect the player.

1 Like

Is there a reason that the unlimited health cheat works on the enemy’s as well as you? Can that be fixed to work just on you and not the enemy as well?

1 Like

Easy kill, kills the player and foe, and infinite health has the same effect.

Is this from the dev coding, interrupting the selected key function used in the trainer or can the issue be resolved by changing toggled key?
The rest of the cheats are working fine.

Regards,

1 Like

I see the same thing, Unlimited health counts for the mobs as well.
Great trainer but ultimately broken at the moment.

Infinite health affects enemies.
Easy kill one shots the player when an enemy dies.
Infinite consumables doesn’t work at all.

Can confirm that the infinite health cheat still affects enemies, and the only way to kill them with it active is to get their health low enough with one weapon, then mid swing switch to another that deals a high amount of damage to the point you trigger/proc the (hold down E button) execution move.

Infinite consumables or Injectables? Consumable are the piles of scraps in your inventory and injectables are health and boost consumables used in game. On my game, infinite injectables work fine. I never tried infinite consumables.
Edit: Tried both options just now and they work.

there is a bug on mine, when i select unlimited health for me it also selects unlimited health for the mobs. i have the origin access the surge through their launcher, but when i unselect it i can kill them.

it is also the same for easy kills, they kill me in one hit lol.

@STN is this on yoour list of things to fix ?

@whodisnewphone maybe ? to fix the problem or remove the buttons maybe ?

Not sure who you’re tagging? but this trainer is in my list and i’ll get to it.

I wasn’t sure if you were or not because I’ve been noticing it for the last year with the same problem from other users. I know you’re a busy guy.

The The Surge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thank you @STN STN appreciate ya

1 Like