The Survivalists Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What is the proper way to request update to this?

1 Like

Probably not to bump threads, but seems as if staff are not responding. I am trying to learn the proper way to request trainer updates.

The trainer will be tested this week and updated if necessary.

Hi,

So I used the unlimited items buff for ā€œThe survivalistā€ for the first time. I could build the bed and stuff. It applied to the ship I was trying to build and now it wonā€™t allow me to build, undo the items or anything.

It shows something like it has 30/2 resources and Iā€™m to add the messing resources; but it wonā€™t let me.

Please helpā€¦Because I canā€™t finish the ship otherwiseā€¦

Here is a photo of what it didā€¦

1 Like

This trainer has some problems, from the unlimited items and crafting requirements, it blocks crafting and the only way to solve it is by closing the game and removing the items. Just making you, the reader, aware of such issues, donā€™t know if they will be fixed in the future, but I hope so.

Overall, the trainer works perfectly, only the crafting that was some faults.

That happens to me every time, in the crafting table you just need to close the game (remember to save) and remove the items by cancelling the crafting, donā€™t know if itā€™s possible to do so in fixing the ship. This trainer has this problem for quite some time, hope this helps, but only an update could fix the problem all together.

Yea the crafting part of this is busted, the rest works