The Universim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The The Universim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

can you make it so buildings can be indestructible?

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me, but every time I try to turn on the unlimited God points or Max Nugget Stats it immediately turns back off. Iā€™m not sure if the cheat for it was removed or not. Every other cheats works except for those 2. Is it a bug or is it just me? If itā€™s just me, is there a fix for it?

Trainer no longer works :frowning: Some cheats work others donā€™t. Just letting you know.

which work and which donā€™t? perfect timing because i was about to play again for the first time in months

Iā€™m experiencing the same behavior as @Romedog.

God points turns on, then off immediately

Changes:

The trainer doesnā€™t work anymore, the max nugget stats make the game crash.

3 Likes

Same here. Last Universim patch broke the max stats and unlimited god points toggle. This patch straight up crashes the game when you try to use them.

Correct The new patch came out right after the updated trainer and so far the fast research is not working.

Changes:

Hey, could you maybe add a thing so buildings are indestructible (no decay) and possibly an insta build feature?

hello, the game crashes upon using the max stat cheat.

Changes:

Same thing happened this month as last the trainer was updated then the game was now it makes it crash again if you use F1 and unlimited Creator Points does not work at all.

Changes:

Hello Iā€™m running into trouble with loading. It keeps setting off my antivirus but yet doesnā€™t do it with any of the other games I play through WeMod. Any help would be greatful.

Changes:

• Free Instant Construction cheat added

Small update came out today for Universim. Unlimited God points adds points up to 99999 and any additional points bring it to over 100k not sure if this was intentional. Also, i dont know if this is from the menu but after placing a building with free instant construction on, nuggets will no longer upgrade any buildings.

Changes: