The Universim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Instant Construction doesn’t work on upgrading buildings.

The nuggets must place at least one item in the building, then it will be built immediately… at least that’s how it seemed to me

Everything runs as it should, no almost everything. “No water consumption” does not work for me, which is not bad now, because I can cope without it. It’s just weird because “No Electricity Consumption” works but as it should.

The The Universim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

A new update is coming for “supposedly” this next week or so. just a heads up - https://twitter.com/TheUniversim/status/1491838524034670604

New update has broken the folowing cheats:

Max Nugget Stats
No Electricity Consumption
No Water Consumption

Update please?

Unlimited Supplies also glitches out food and overflows the value so it ends up at like -2 billion food. I’d love to see an update to this trainer!

An added option to edit discovery points would be nice.

2 Likes

+1000 for a discovery points cheat!!! or a sort of boost

sorry for the repost, but as Acuti said, inf storage gives negative amount of food like 2 billion… plus, it also forbid well/reservoirs filling and energy storage… Help! u_u"

The The Universim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

fast research crash the game

The fast research is now crashing the game

1 Like

You can turn all of those things off at the selection screen for your characters. Its all on the right side of the screen.

This STEAM version also semi-works for the GOG version. F1 doesn’t activate but all the others do.

1 Like

Deactivate F2 when they are all maxed to start collecting water again. Reactivate when needed.

yes, i know. a lot of features got added since i posted that request.

1 Like

Inf Ressources make the game crash since 2 days now…

Instant research as well makes the game crash.

1 Like