The Universim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ded chat

For anyone who is having crashing issues on ā€œFast Researchā€ Activate all of the cheats you want while at the main menu. Then load into the game and begin researching. Can confirm this doesnā€™t cause a crash

unlimited fish now crashes the game on the new update

edit: actually its Max nugget stats that crashes the game with errors

all the cheats seem to crash game now with new update.

Not all, only Max Nugget Stats crash the game. Everything else still works for me.

1 Like

@LuckyFlame741 I second this tried all the cheats but it seems activating Max Nugget Stats crashes the game

Please upload your save game as the testers are not experiencing that issue.

1 Like

Where do we do that, here?

Chris I donā€™t know what version they are testing but all crash the game. The max nugget stat is not functional and while the others work if you play around with how you put them on it causes the game to crash.

It was just an integrity issue, the only one not working is max nugget stat and insta build so far now

The The Universim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added
  • Unlimited Stamina cheat added
  • No Hunger cheat added
  • No Thirst cheat added
2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

can you please add unlimited discovery points???

2 Likes

I havenā€™t played the Halloween map(s) before, so this may be related to that, but with this last game update (Nov 6), weird things have been happening.

• Ghosts get stuck in one spot and glitch
  • Enabling the Unlimited Supplies instantly crashes the game
  • Roads donā€™t appear? If I load the game without the mods, the roads are there
  • (This COULD be the game) Building a Town Hall makes my crime skyrocket
  • I got the notification of the portal appearing and to destroy it before demons attack, but I see no portal (again, that could be the game itself. I havenā€™t played the Halloween update until now)
  • The ground vines can only be struck by lightning once before they retreat and donā€™t return

I havenā€™t played since May, but my WeMod has the Oct 29 trainer. Like I said in the beginning, Iā€™m currently playing the Halloween planet version, so Iā€™m not sure if that makes a difference? Iā€™m not sure if mechanics are different or if the latest game update has some compatibility issues.

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!

The Fast Research cheat , makes the game crash

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Fast Research works again, no crash.

Oh for christ sake, the research tree is screwedā€¦ Two research options are mutually dependent and thus cannot be researchedā€¦ and a later research requires one of the two previously mentionedā€¦

Research seems fine only concern is unlimited health or stamina wonā€™t let nuggets die.

Can confirm Health and Stamina, it casues the game to not allow saving as isDead and isAlive cannot be true at the same time and eventually will lead to the game crashing.