The Wandering Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

anything likely for pc game pass version ? i know you can do it with cheat engine, but thats only resources not anything else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The The Wandering Village cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

yep. plz gamepass version.

2 Likes

So is there a fix for the negative numbers? I have tons of resources but the numbers keep to the negative and getting higher. Just wanted a little extra food to keep them from dying but now itā€™s like I donā€™t have anything while itā€™s also stating I have too much. :woman_shrugging:t5:

Nvm I figured it out though if someone has a different way, please feel free to share. So I only wanted to use the ā€˜Instant Fill inventoryā€™ which caused the issue. I didnā€™t try any other one until I decided to go for the ā€˜Resources Never Decreaseā€™ which turns out, drops the negative back into the positive! I thought maybe I could edit the save file with note++ but no dice. Hope this helps anyone else that was struggling.

Can we please get a version for the xbox game pass?

We have no plan for it as of now. Our queue and game platform depends on the popularity of it among our users. But you can certainly try to attach the game exe xbox version to WeMod steam manually.

Instructions on manually linking the .exe to WeMod are included here: Why canā€™t WeMod find my installed game?

Any chance a cheat can be added, Perfect Villager Needs? That way theyā€™re not always upset about housing quality when thereā€™s nothing I can do about it?

I donā€™t recall we can check the villager status individually. But I might have a look on the next update.

We cannot, but I was meaning about the happiness from the top of the screen? Where it say theyā€™re happy about the housing, decor, food quality, etc.

Would it be possible to add a cheat for No Berries Spawn? Iā€™m working towards an achievement for not harvesting berries in the first 100 days and so annoyed, Iā€™ve gotten close dozens of times but itā€™s unreasonable.

There has been a game update with the Wandering Village. Instant research and unlimited research points no longer work. Please update the trainer. TY

Hi, could you please try launching your game first instead? Also, ensure that you follow the "read before playing" notes and see if the issue persists.

Hello, I have done what you have said. I was able to get unlimited research points to work, but the instant research continues to not work. I see that the this is in the update queue though, so the problem will probably no longer be a issue. Iā€™m excited to try it out once its updated.

1 Like

The The Wandering Village cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes