The Wild Eight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the The Wild Eight Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Invincible
2. No Cold
3. No Hunger
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Free Craft

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/01/2017
    Started development

• 08/01/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Only a few bugs I ran into, yet they do ruin three of the cheats. If you make a fire and warm up while the No Cold cheat is active, and step outside the fires radius, you while instantly go to freezing, and gain it’s negative effects. The Free Craft and Invincible cheats turn off whenever I open my build menu. The No Hunger and Stamina appear to work fine. Thanks for getting to the Wild Eight!

The invincibility cheat just plain doesnt work

Did the game have an update again?

yep

Would kindly, update it, please)

and can you make a time freeze? this annoying hub always explodes. I can’t bring my self to the bunker in time and rest timer. I stuck in my game explore because of it. Please, help.

Which game version is the current trainer for? It doesn’t work for me, so I’m willing to downgrade the game a bit if it means Infinity will work.

1 Like

Please can you fix these bugs. With the cold cheat if you go near any fire or heat you die intantly

we’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game.Try restarting tha game, or pressing Help for more info.

The above sentence comes out and cheat can not be used

When that error happens, go to settings > save log and paste it here

Today the game was updated but is not it related?

Cheat was available until yesterday

yes, i am unable to use infinity with this game. i’ve just purchased this and cannot confirm when the mod’s stop working.

Cheers Roast

The cheats do not load, I believe they need to be updated. Thanks ^^

1 Like

Needs an update

1 Like

need update

1 Like

App Version: 3.0.37
Arch: x64
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
CPU Count: 8
Free Memory: 11.86 GB / 15.95 GB
Locale: en-US

https://pastebin.com/1J1mV3eS

It wasn’t for you. Anyway, it’s because the game has updated probably.

Will this be getting an update?

Infinity isn’t connecting with the game when I launch it.