The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Uh?

1 Like

What did I ask silly?

Well it’s hard to understand what you tried to say.

1 Like

Hello wierdo’s

My trainer worked fine right out of the gate. One button fails to satisfy. The talents button will not do anything. I tried it several times looking to my character page but, nada. I start the game from the provided “play” button on the trainer and I can hear the audible cues from the trainer. I’ll eventually shut that off, but it’s good to have for now. I’ll check back. Thanks. Wierdo “out”

Do you have steam version?

Thanks for the quick response. I don’t think I have a steam version, but how can I be sure.

Hi, I see the problem. It’s made for steam game. Cool, and of course very reasonable price. I’m on my third time installing this game. I always seem to miss playing and exploring after awhile. Thanks. This site seems worth exploring for awhile. I’m still trying to figure out what to do with Discord. I haven’t a clue.

What version of the game do you have?

it seems I´ve got a problem too. Every time in a cutscene the game crash after I activate the trainer. Without it works fine. Is the trainer for steam or for gog ?

Steam

okay I´ve got a Steam version too and I dont know why the game will crash in every cutscene do you have the problem too ? or is there a solution with a fix ?

No, i don’t remember it happening for me. Which cheat is causing it? Disable it during cutscene?

I tried it with every one even if I have only one activated it crash in the cutscene without a error. Maybe its because of windows 10

hi there…can u add Unlimited Gold for it?it is really useful…I mean Unlimited Orrens or money

I am having problems with this trainer. Once I hit “play” it launches the game’s launcher and after the game is started all the options are blocked both in the game’s menu and in the game world. If I click trainer’s “play” button again, it unblocks the cheats but none of them are working in game. I am using the Steam’s EE version. If it makes a difference, I tried using a custom path and targeting the .exe in bin folder but again, the “play” button launches the launcher again. Tried running everything as admin as well. Now, I’m out of ideas… What am I doing wrong here?

They don’t stay blue?

They do, but they don’t work i.e. both HP and vigor go down etc.

Nevermind, just found a way to make it work!

1. Launch the game by clicking “play” in Infinity.
  2. Once in the game’s main menu alt-tab and click “play” again
  3. Once in the game world alt-tab and activate the cheats.

Sorry for troubling you but it took a lot of try and error. And thanks for making this trainer. Replaying w3 and I going through previous 2 games.

1 Like

Oh, disable your antivirus. Afaik trainer is up to date.