The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I miss unlimited stamina :confused:

1 Like

Health and Vigour stop working in chapter 1 :frowning:

1 Like

Why is there not a trainer for the GOG version?

Because the WeMod community hasn’t requested one enough.
Trainers are only made if the game version is popular in the community.

See here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

Infinite health and vigor just work when they want, sometimes it work and sometimes don’t, really strange thing that is happening here.

2 Likes

Right in the battle against the Kayran it doesn’t work, when it is needed most! I feel that I paid for nothing.

4 Likes

These don’t work. They work during the Prologue, but stop working the moment you start Chapter 1 (Flotsam).

3 Likes

me to

1 Like

me 2. Have you found any solution?

2 Likes

So if I use even one of the cheats in Witcher 1 my game crashes and if I use any in Witcher two then my dialogs become invisible :smiley:

1 Like

please fix the trainer

1 Like

My infinite health suddenly stopped working. It was working fine until I went to keep playing today and suddenly it stopped. Won’t work no matter what I do. The other cheats I use (weight and money) still work fine. I’m still in chapter 1.

1 Like

The 2017 version of the trainer has working versions of Unlimited Health and Vigor, but not the 2020 or 2019 versions

1 Like

Nothing work here either, the trainer just launch the game, that’s it

1 Like

yes, I am also having problems, the unlimited health and zero toxicity doesnt work, neither does unlimited skillpoints.

any updates? :slight_smile:

Does not work at all for me - can’t get past the launcher. Joined Wemod just for this and it does nor work so quitting. Just the ‘we are having trouble finding and starting your game’ message even though it does bring up the launcher. Clicking on the launcher starts the game but seems to then bypass Wemod! TRied adding the bin.exe but that just brings up the launcher as well.

still no updates? the cheats are not working.

In need of a serious update as it seems like none of the cheats are working. The old cheats somewhat work, the oldest on file, but unfortunately I run into many instances where I crash because of using the old cheats. Please update this.

yes, still needs an update! thank you and please!