The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Vigor
3. Unlimited Medallion
4. No Toxicity
5. Full Adrenaline
6. Max Talent Points
7. Add XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

would be a nice addition to add money (orens) to the game.

1 Like

I agree with you on this.
But we could add more than that also i guess.

• Ignore crafting requirements
  • Instant kills
  • Unlimited grenades
1 Like

An increase in carry weight as well would be useful.

1 Like

I actually have a problem with this mod. I have the Steam version but Infinity says it’s incompatible. I also get crashes at area transitions while running Infinity. I tried checking the version of my game and it comes up 0.0.0.0 for some reason. The launcher is 0.9.0.870. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Don’t worry about the message.

Disable the cheats during cutscenes/new missions as the game data during that time is invalid/random.

If it still crashes despite disabling, let me know.

Did what you suggested and instead of crashing, it locks up and I get stuck with a black screen that covers everything. Even if I Alt+Tab I can’t see any other windows. Had to hover my cursor over the task manager in the toolbar in order to close the game down with my keyboard control. Any other suggestions would be great.

@Brimstone73 Downloading game now (steam)

Let me know if something updates. It has been so hard to play the game that I’m putting it off until it gets fixed.

Any luck finding out what the problem was? I’m thinking of trying again soon.

@Brimstone73 Yep trainer needs an update. I’ll do that soon.

You can check the progress in this thread where i list the trainers i am currently on with an ETA - STN's Games List

The The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Support for latest GOG version (v3.4.4.1)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Whenever I load a new mission with the trainer on, it crashes the game. Infinity notifies that the trainer isn’t updated to the latest version of the game. Can this be the problem?

EDIT: Can confirm that the trainer is the reason for the crash. Tried verifying the game’s cache and that didn’t do no good. So I tried playing the game without the trainer, and the game didn’t crash. And yes, I did set Infinity to run as administrator.

Attach after a mission is loaded?. I made the trainer for GOG version but it should work for steam version too.

If it still doesn’t work, send me your game exe.

what do you mean attach? activate?

Clicking the Start button on infinity.

Will this trainer work with the Enhanced Edition of the game??

It work with that version.

Yes

1 Like

This mod works very well but I found a problem,
I can not control one hit function, just as it always automatically turns on when I use WeMod.
in mod has one hit function?