The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Have you restarted your WeMod app since the new trainer was released? That may help alleviate the issue. I’ve not played this game but based on the cheat description I would say that is the intention of the cheat :slight_smile: Do try what I’ve stated above in the message and let me know if there’s still an issue :+1:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve got an issue when I want to start the wemod trainer, I’ve got this write on my screen. Do I have to launch the game and start the trainer ? Because I’ve just do the opposite…Sans%20titre
Nevermind I’ve figured out myself, it was the Debug Console Enabler who was in conflict with my game :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes I try it but nothing changes

1 Like

can we get one for the GoG version?

1 Like

If it gets e enuf votes then it probably will

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there was anyway Mr. Antifun could add instant kill in his version of the Witcher 3 trainer? Like is that a possibility?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

It’s a possibility, we’ll have to see what else needs updated first :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The The Witcher 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• One Hit Kill cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

@MrAntiFun do you think it would be possible to add a always win gwent option?

1 Like

@MrAntiFun My game is up to date but when you added the one hit kill cheat the trainer stopped working for me. any ideas ?

1 Like

@MrAntiFun do u think we could get an “always win gwent” option thanks!

3 Likes

First time playing the game, and first time using wemod with this game. I tried to increase my money, and carrying capacity but neither are changing. I opened up my inventory as it says to, I increased both through wemod, and i have since exited the menu, reopened, and not seems to of changed at all.

1 Like

Hello,

The “teleport waypoint” does not work. It’s sad since this game is a giant open-world.
When I use it, it teleports me under the map, every time.

Could we get a fix?

2 Likes

Yeah, only worked once for me.

2 Likes

Seems to work fine, Does the issue happen when you get to a certain point in the game?, Make sure you first open map then set a waypoint then use the waypoint teleport cheat then close the map

3 Likes

Sometimes happens for me, too. Just teleport again with a little offset to your last teleport. And try holding your moving-stick / key to any direction while closing the map after using the TP-cheat. The teleport cheat always puts me below the floor but the game puts me back up on it.

1 Like

Hey there.

The TP feature bugs out for me too. I follow instructions. Sometimes it works, but most of the times, just puts me through the map endlessly and i have to Undo the TP and try again.

And i can confirm that i have to use a move button after i close the map to actually engage the tp.

Lvl15, Velen area.

I also have other things active in the trainer, they all work fine.

P.S. I found that changing the hotkey from CTRL+F11 (standard) to something else (NUMPAD 3) has fixed the issue. Maybe try and change the hotkey to a single button.

1 Like

I can assure you that I’m following these instructions. In the beginning, it was never working, but after I figured out that sometimes it works but it is very random.

Often, Geralt goes under the map, then the game put me back to a good place but it kills Geralt since it considers it as a big jump.

1 Like

The TP cheat works fine if Geralt is in Novigrad, but not when in Velen and Skallige. And I have the same issue, the teleport cheat always puts me below the floor, not like shown in your video where Geralt fell from the sky.

1 Like

Try that my man :slight_smile:

1 Like