The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the The Witcher 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Horse Stamina
2. Low Horse Fear
3. Never Die
4. Infinite Stamina
5. Infinite Rage
6. Instant Kills
7. Infinite Gold
8. Infinite Breath
9. Unlimited Grenades
10. No Crafting Requirements
11. Unlimited Durability
12. Enemies Always Tired
13. Add XP
14. Infinite Skill Points
15. Always Win Gwent
16. No Toxicity

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/19/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/04/2017

• 11/17/2017

• 02/19/2018

• 04/17/2018

• 01/02/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Witcher 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Random crashes bugfix
  • Added horse stamina
  • Added horse fear
  • Added experience modification
  • Added skill points modification

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

This is a good game, hope i win giveaway so i can use this

1 Like

The trainer works for any source of the game (GOG/steam/cracked etc.) as long as it is v1.11. If you can grab the GOG version which is drm-free, the trainer should work fine.

Good luck on the giveaway anyway though

The experience/Added skill points modification does not work for me. Any reason why?

Unlimited Money doesn’t work also.

Hey,

Last i tried it, i believe this worked.
The 1.12 patch came out 6 days ago.
Could be some problems there.

@STN Could you check out this? Im going to download the game and test it as well.

I also get a pop up message when I start the trainer saying…

“Incompatible
This tool was not tested with your version of The Witcher 3. The mods, at worst, may crash the game. Would you like to start anyways?”

Does this have anything to do with my problem? I dont get this message for any other game.

If the game had an update or you aren’t running the same version the tool was built on then it could cause issues. It looks like STN needs to update it to match 1.2

Crap i remember mentioning this in the readme, guess i forgot <_< . Anyway, the xp/money cheat takes effect after you do something in-game to change it (kill a guard/gain xp etc). The value is changed but it shows on-screen only after you make the game have to update it.

I can and will change the xp/skills to be immediate but not sure about money cheat. I can only do it after 21st, have my first exam tomorrow and i have to study.

Oh and the trainer is working fine for the big update that was pushed couple days ago, Like Chris said, i just need to update infinity to look for the newest updated exe and you won’t get that incompatibility message anymore. Just ignore it until i do.

1 Like

The The Witcher 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed XP/Skills bug

1 Like

The The Witcher 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Changed XP option
  • Fixed skills (again)
  • Added support for v1.12

2 Likes

can you update the witcher 3 mod so that it will work with the latest patch

Patch 1.12.1?

Which options do not work ? Can you be a little more specific please @dean8855

I’m almost positive he’s referring to the inf money option. I’m not really sure how it’s supposed to work but mine works, when I buy something, my crowns never go down. Also, can you get rid of the incompatible text or are you waiting for blood and wine? I only ask because it triggers my ocd. lol

EDIT Not sure if it’s just me but enabling inf stamina also applies to the horse, so the inf horse stamina option is useless.

Sorry for double post STN

Just FYI, hope I’m not insulting your intelligence, but update 1.20 along with Blood & Wine is out.

Blood and Wine isn’t out until tomorrow.

but they probrobly released a preperation Updte for it

Sorry, yes Blood and Wine isn’t out but update 1.20 is

Can you guys let me know which options stopped working with the update ? If its just the incompatible version message that is bothering you guys, i’ll remove it after my exams (4th june).

Knowing which option is broken makes it easy for me to fix it quickly than playing through the game and testing each one.

1 Like