The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yeah they don’t work for me either unfortunately

ty for replying the more replies the more attention.

Always win gwent doesn’t appear to work for me.

Hey STN,

My game freezes when using infinite skill points or Fast XP gain

Fast XP, Infinite Skill Points, Infinite Gold is not working for me. Everything else seems fine I think.

Fast Exp, infinite skill points and Unlimited durability does not work.

Alright, i will check it out.

Hey STN,

Can you add teleport to waypoint please?

1 Like

I support that idea :3

Of course @STN will do it RIIIIIIT? STN? You have to agree, obey

Of course he will. There’s no other way around it :wink:

Mate, teleport to waypoint is a terrible idea. About 1/3 of quests have location triggered cutscenes that teleporting will break- you can even corrupt your save if you are not careful.

2 Likes

That’s true but, Location triggered cutscenes mean you just have to be at a specific location. If you teleport to a waypoint and let’s say the cutscene trigger is 5m off you just have to walk there. Never had any problem with cutscenes in games even if I teleported

Dunno if will be the case with infinity, but i had used a mod to teleport from anywhere and it indeed bugged a mission, but dunno if its a special case since it was a mod and mods do touch scripts 90% of the cases.

Yeah, exactly. If you teleport out of a cave after killing a monster, for instance, and someone was supposed to meet you at the entrance to trigger a cutscene but there WASN’T a yellow marker, you can bug that quest. Also, if you spoilers skip cerys/hjalmar’s coronation, you will bug about 2-3 hours of content- speaking from VERY recent experience.

1 Like

Really the big problem is that a lot of location triggered cutscenes are triggered in locations that you don’t know need to be triggered. For example, spoilers when you and triss burn down the witcher hunter HQ, if you teleport out, you’ll ■■■■ up all of Djikstra’s quests. His marker will say he’s in the bath house, but he will not be there when you walk there, until after you trigger a cutscene right outside the witch hunter hq.

Not true burnburn i use in other trainers no problem at all

there is no problem i us it other trainers when a cutscene starts and there is no problem at all

Yeah, other games, no ■■■■ there’s not a problem. Mate, teleportation of significant distances breaks cutscenes on this game. I’ve played through the witcher 4 times, 2 without mods, 2 with mods affecting things like- allowing fast travel from anywhere, not just sign posts, IE teleportation.

i use it in the witcher 3 so

Also using mods allowing to teleport from anywhere never had any problems