The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the only thing you cant is teleport out of an area like from velen to novigrad you should first go to the city then you can teleport to everywhere you like and i played the witcher 3, 3 times myself and use teleportation to waypoint and never had any bugged nor cutscene failures with the trainer i used… but this trainer i got doesnt have everything that infinity has and its anoying to use 2 trainers at the same time so love to see teleport to waypoint in infinty ;D

then you use the teleport to waypoint not good where its made for.
if you have a quest finish it until it says quest complete then you can teleport to any location you want mate
i have never problems with it so

Right, that will work. However, a lot of people won’t know to use it that way, and will end up glitching their game, which they will then blame on infnity.

1 Like

ah please cmon burn you serious?? everybody knows when you use trainers its modding games so Always can crash or ■■■■ can happen… and its so bullshit then blaming infinity then just dont use it

Aight calm down. Someone asked if teleport would be possible @STN will maybe look into it if there’s time. There’s a lot to do which you can see here: https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do
So just leave it at that and don’t fight over it. If there will be a Teleport hack maybe just put a warning that it can break the game and done! We don’t have to fight over trivial things like that.

1 Like

3 Likes

No fighting :slight_smile: Just talking about the idea.

just got gifted game of the year version of this game, is there anyway i can use it with infinity? any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

It should work fine. Is there a problem?

its not showing up in infinty

oops so sorry i forgot to look for the folder myself lol

I’m having trouble using the skill point one it does not seem to work for me

1 Like

yeahh i’m having the same issue with mine also, everything els works fine tho.

The trainer hasn’t been working since I downloaded the expansion pass

Fast XP gain nor Infinite Skill Points work, but one hit kills and those i tested worked, i have all dlc.
Try unistalling and installing again Infinity, if that doesnt brings solution, then use this tool - ICDV2.bat - and try again.

disclaimer: i test it but dont use it in my day to day gaming, but if they work in the test i did should work all the time.

just ran icdv2 in automatic mode, didn’t seem to work for me at all.

icdv2 work well but it dont mean thats your problem.
It clear your cache.

Everything work beside the skill points?
Im not sure but could you look if there is a big “i” beside the start button.
Think it should be something but its a while since i tested it for this game.

I is for Important Notes, could be there is something special you have to do to get the points.

Trainer needs update, well for those two cheats. I’ll do it soon

3 Likes

Thank you

I can’t seem to get this to work with the game of the year edition, error code 15. Should it work? or is it considered a separate game?