The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nevermind sorry, my fault, re-running infinity as administrator fixed the issue

I have The Witcher 3 and when i activate the mods some of them don’t work like (Fast XP gain) doesn’t work at all also (Infinite Skill Points, and Infinite Gold)

To who reads this, that can help me
Plz take ur time already asked for help today on something don’t wanna take anyone’s time.

Does the game crash, or do the cheats just not do anything?

First time i did it the game crashed, then i loaded again and some of the cheats didn’t work.

Okay we’ll look into it. There’s a lot of issues being caused by the same bug.

Thank you @frank, and sorry for bothering lol

Oh please, this is my job :stuck_out_tongue: Bother away!

1 Like

I’ll test if the trainer needs an update or its an assembler issue.

Skill points need special instructions to use, i don’t know if those notes i wrote were ported overted to v2 or not. Here they are

You need to kill some enemies or finish a mission in game to see your XP gain on screen.

Spending skills points will make them infinite.

Enable Always Win Gwent only during battle.

Ohh ok, for skill points do i need to have a lot of skill points or can i just have 1 and also for the xp i press the command and it doesn’t turn blue or activate.

And also for version two of infinity i saw that the special instructions for a lot of games don’t appear or its just that i don’t know how to access them so i could know like when to activate them or when to not, thank you for responding and sorry for taking some time to respond @STN

EDIT:( I might not respond soon since im going to sleep)

Yeah i just realized it last night that the notes are gone. I’ll test the game in a few as it is done downloading and report back on what’s thew issue.

@Arturito1106 Trainer is up to date. xp/skill/horse cheats won’t work because of assembler bug but the rest should work

@STN Thank you alot for informing me this and i hope you and the team can fix this problems, i mostly wanted the xp and skill hacks but i guess ill have to wait,lol ok thank you :slight_smile:

the cheats are doing nothing all of thm then this message shows that my antivirus is the prblem so i disabled it but yet agin nothing no instant kill no never die no infint xp no nothing plz help me im windows 10

infinite rage crashes my game. could it have something to do with mods i’ve installed?

edit: works if i activate it in the main menu before i load a save.

Hello there, the game started hanging after cheats get activated. It was ok for while and now it does almost as soon as I activate them. Thanks

@Explorer78 Do you have the steam version? Which cheats cause this?

It is pirate repack v1.02. Which one I am not sure, they all worked so far. And all of sudden started failing. I am using all except F9. Some of them do not work anyway. Like Infinite Gold and No skill points, but that I can leave without anyway, LOL I did update my graphic card driver thinking that was a problem. Still the same. When I am not using Infinity the game runs faster even. It is not the end of the world of course considering the game isn’t even licensed, LOL I just thought that I mention it to you guys for research purposes.

If you can get v1.31 or close to that version then the trainer should work fine. Trainer supports latest steam version

Will do, thanks.

Installed v. 1.31 (pirate repack) and that fixed the issue. Thanks

1 Like