The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Witcher 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed skills/xp cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The witcher 3 mods are not working nd games keep crashing after the latest upadte pls help!
It used to work excellent before the update, now the game doesn’t even start when mods are applied!

What update? 1.31 is the latest update afaik and infinity supports that.

If you mean trainer’s update, all it changed was skills/xp. What is your game version/source?

Infinite gold dosent work for me i activate it and then i sell stuff and buy stuff but its just as normal, how to fix it?

It shouldn’t decrease. Does it decrease?

I’ll check it out, see which cheats work and which do not work.

Me will do the equal action of yours. Double check is more scientific :nerd:

When I press the XP gain button it only adds 1 XP. So it is definitely working as it says it does, but is there any way to change how much XP I gain per press?

I have the lastest version 1.31, it’s the GOTY version.
I’m only using Never Die, my game freeze the screen and closes when I alt tab.

Does it only happens when you alt tab?

Posible solution, try to put the game in windowed mode and test if it happens again

Do you have it in GOG or steam? You sure you have 1.31? (you can check in the main menu, below the title)
Asking cause i just tested and all of this cheats worked:

(didnt test durability cause i have a mod that changes how weapons get damaged, also i activated granades but i forget to throw one so i dont know if that one works)

I also alt+tabbed a few times to test and copy thingies in paint and nothing happened.

The game freeze, the only thing I can do is to move to another area.
I have the Steam version and the 1.31 is the version shown in my menu.

I don’t mean that the game crash if I alt tab, I mean the game freeze the screen the sound keep working, typing Esc or anything else doesn’t work, Ctrl Alt Del, going to task manager, anything that take me out of Witcher 3 will make the game close.

Don’t think that’s trainer issue?

It’s trainer issue for sure, if I don’t use it, I don’t have this freeze / crash

Did you try my possible solution? What are your specs? do you use other mods?
I use mods (so i get more chances that something fail), I alt+tabbed and i have no issue, no freeze.

Hey there! I’m having issues running The Wictcher 3 with infinity as the error code-9 keeps popping up saying that infinity cannot initiate the cheats due to this!I’ve tried disabling my antivirus software nd also listing the game as exceptional in the firewall,anti spam list but it doesn’t work at all! My game version is 1.31! Pls provide a solution ASAP! THANK YOU!

And i do not have any issues running the game without infinity just in case if you’re wondering about the specs!

The error might be caused by corrupted cache, try this:
1)Use this tool - ICDV2.bat - (use default option,it will remove cache fast)

Or

-Do it manually way to delete corrupted cache:
%appdata%/Daring Development\Infinity folder and delete it

2)Try to attach and run Infinity, . First, launch the game via STEAM, then once the game level has been fully loaded -> open infinity and click run game.

Hello, earlier i tested Ansel with this game, all went smooth, but i found one option that doesn´t work, but it might be me, No Toxicity is the one. It might be only me thou.
Is time to add one more at the trello list? :sunglasses:

same here it doesn’t work for me as well

1 Like