The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The tester informed me that the default hotkey for the teleport has been changed. Can you try again?

Teleport works, it was the hotkey change. Thanks!

1 Like

I have a lot of crashes with cheats! I only active: inf health, stamine, adrenaline, breath, easy crafting and unlimited durability. Crashes when enter in battle or scene or whatever thing loads in mission or auto save.

As noted above, trainer is in the queue for an update. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

ok. the codes work. but for some reason whenever I ride roach, I get stuck after moving a little or trying to gallop. Is wemod causing this or is the game needing another bug fix?

05/28/24. so I found out why roach won’t move far or gallop. I turned off the Unlimited Buff Duration cheat that that resolved the problem. I hope the folks at wemod read this and fix the issue.

1 Like

Can someone please please please PLEASE make a version of mods that works for DX11? Utter bullshit to make a version that only works in DX12. Not all gamers have the capacity for DX12.

1 Like

So i cant get the item amount cheat to work i open inventory then move the slider but nothing changes

1 Like

Cheat “no toxicity” does not work. Others are operating normally.

Unlimited items causes crafted items to come out as having 0.

hello, the perks & level doesn’t work

The The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Exp level doesn’t work

Hi there. Please be aware that the trainer is currently in the queue to be updated. It is currently #1 in the queue :slight_smile:

You can check the queue from the Creators section in the WeMod app.

The The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Can we please get a version that’s compatible with dx11? Dx12 stutters like crazy on my PC.