The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Using GOTY, i have zero crashes.

1 Like

My game keeps crashing too. I’m using the regular game with the season pass purchase.

1 Like

Will this trainer ever get a “Always win at Gwent” cheat like STN’s? I just dislike having to switch trainers at the Gwent quests in order to skip it.

1 Like

The The Witcher 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Gwent cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks

Edit: Having same problem as noahcrown. “Easy Gwent” is the only cheat that works all the others don’t stay on

2 Likes

It is not working for me after the update. When i try to activate some of the cheats it will stay off only some are working, all the player cheats are not working. What should I do?

3 Likes

All cheats, except for easy crafting, unlimited consumables and unlimited durability doesn’t work anymore. It was working fine a few days ago.

2 Likes

same here

2 Likes

ya im having the same issues cheat turns on then turns off instantly guess i have to wait for a fix for this guess i wont be playing the witcher 3 for awhile

3 Likes

None of cheats working.
When I try to turn sth on game crashing instantly.
Pls fix :wink:

1 Like

same here too

1 Like

find a temporary fix if you need to use cheats in the game right now you can search for the witcher 3 wild Hunt game of the year edition in wemod till it gets fixed

1 Like

so Unlimited health, stamina, no toxicity, adrenaline, unlimited breath, unlimited player money, add exp, skill points, horse stamina, horse fear all do not work for me they try to activate but stay off and disabled

2 Likes

Hi it’s the same for me here while yesterday everything worked perfectly by easily adding gwent everything crashed

2 Likes

Yep. The MrAntiFun Witcher 3 cheat stopped working a couple of hours ago. Seems since the Gwent update. I’ve tried everything: reboot PC, refresh network adapter, different wifi, reinstall wemod, open steam and wemod as admin, blah…blah…
Seems other cheats are fine, like the Doom 2016 one so it is the Witcher 3 cheat that is the issue.
Hoping for a fix.
Has been a great advantage as I cannot stand the inventory cap. And it gets to a point where it is far too slow on gaining exp.
Hope it works again.

2 Likes

Yup, same problem.

Could be an issue with the steam version as I have tried another by STN (first time I tried it though, and it is older) and that gives the same issue.
Though, I now do not get to the cheat sliders at all either now as the message box saying ‘we are having trouble loading the cheats into the game’ box appears.
Only happening with Witcher 3.

I’ve said something to the developer, they’ll take a look here soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just choice different Mr.Antifun trainer on wemod, until fix

The The Witcher 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes