The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of issues with your iPad, but Iā€™m afraid itā€™s not possible for it to have been caused by a WeMod trainer, since trainers arenā€™t for mobile devices such as iPads.
If youā€™re referring to the WeMod remote app, that is just pretty much an overlay for a website - https://remote.wemod.com/, so again Iā€™m not seeing how it could have resulted in any issues.

If you could be more specific about the issue youā€™re experiencing, and what model of iPad you have, someone might be able to help or point you in the right direction. I also use an iPad (and am using it now to reply to you) and Iā€™m not having any issues at all.

1 Like

i also have to report regular crashes when when the trainer is activated, even if no cheats are activated, just the trainer running causes crashes. i canā€™t reliably reproduces those crashes though, but it happens most often when fast-travelling and whenmore stuff is loaded than the usual streaming in the background (like cut-scenes or disconnected environments).
using game version 1.32 if i remember correctly, the most up to date steam version in any case.

4 Likes

The game keeps crashing while using the trainer.
Itā€™s completely random too. could be at the beginning of a cutscene or while running about.
Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?

3 Likes

Should either update this or update and add Steam version to the GOTY version of the game on the WeMod trainer. I own the GOTY version and would like to see the GOTY version have the Steam version supported, especially since itā€™s more updated than the current trainer available for Steam.

Seems to work fine for me. No crashes. But have noticed that Iā€™m unable to attack enemies. Am I missing something?

Iā€™m also experiencing these random crashes, itā€™s rather unfortunate.
Often they happen when fast traveling from one sign post to another.

3 Likes

This game crashes alot and i mean alot cheats are so good but game just breaks after about half hour of play on each load up

2 Likes

Cheats seem to be working, But like others the game crashes to desktop randomly. Is there an update in the works ?

3 Likes

can this trainer change the option for f5 and f9 into another one ?? because that f5 and f9 is using by quick save and load, and it can not changedā€¦

Bitte ein Neues Update!!! DANKE

Bitte um Neues Updateā€¦Bitteā€¦Danke in vorausā€¦

@123radio Canā€™t you just rebind the keys? Or is that a Pro member feature?

I have the Same Exact issue, and the times are so random it really is hard to reproduce.

[BUG] Randomly crashes the game to Desktop when Wemod is connected to the game. With or without cheats being active.

Iā€™ve Had it crash on the following:

• Horse Races
  • Randomly while on Map both Moving and staying still
  • Directly after loading into the game
  • During Combat
  • During Cutscenes
  • While in the Menu
4 Likes

rebind the keys of what ??

Of the cheats. I just rebind mine to the numpad.

Itā€™s not a pro feature, I donā€™t have Pro and I rebind the activators all the time to the numpad keys whenever a game uses the function keys.

I have crashes to the Desktop when ich play with Wemod. pls fix it

2 Likes

Frequent crashes when launched through WeMod, regardless of cheats toggled or not.

2 Likes

The The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes

thank you :smiley:

@MrAntiFun ā€¦the man is doing the lordā€™s work. Thank you as always.