The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for GOG

I’ve noticed a bug with the unlimited player gold ability, it also sets the quest items to 9999, picking up these quest items will then cause the game to lag when opening the menu and then crash.

The The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hey, maybe you should look into easy crafting or unlimited items cause when i try to craft, all my items go 99999999 and i think thats what causes my game to crash and then corrupts the file to the point where it cant be even loaded. Thanks

Nothing is activating on the Steam version when I play, all of the cheats revert to disabled when I try to enable them.

its work full only with dx12(((

please repair it! it work only with dx12

Pls make trainer works for Dx11

doesn’t works on me on latest gog version. also tried custom path to game exe for dx11 version.

Same here in the GOG version… Not playable with this mod when infinite items or easy crafting are enabled. I will try enabling each cheat separately.

1 Like

Hola, juego la versión Epic Games, y hay algunos trucos que no me funcionan, son los de Add xp y Add 10 Skill points. O eso o que no lo hago bien. Alguno puede explicar los pasos como funcionan esos 2 para hacerlo bien?.

Hello, I play the Epic Games version, and there are some cheats that don’t work for me, they are Add xp and Add 10 Skill points. Either that or I don’t do it well. Can anyone explain the steps how those 2 work to do it correctly?

The unlimited cheats cause the game to x9999 the quest items and it either causes the game to crash or it lags it so badly you can’t play it.

Unfortunately, the mods stopped working today, after GOG updated it to 4.04a_REDkit. Please fix this. Thank you very much. :blush:

Hi! The team is already aware of the game’s recent update. The trainer is currently in line for testing.

1 Like

That’s so great to hear, you guys are the best. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Changes:

• Easy Gwent cheat added
  • Unlimited Buff Duration cheat added

It seems like Easy Gwent Cheat is not working. I follow the instruction for how to use it but it does not work at all.

Hi! Currently, the trainer is #26 in the queue for updating. You can view the queue list by navigating to Creators > Queue within the WeMod app. If you want to receive a notification once the trainer has completed its update, hit the Notify me button on the trainer within the WeMod app. Also, if you’re a Pro member, you can influence its queue status using Boost.

Changes:

Changes: