The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi just wanna ask what does it mean by “start the mod after game world”?can I start mod during tutorial or or after that?

The The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Just played Witcher 1 Enhanced, got some damage in game and the HP indication was’nt full, however I switched unlimited HP on before!
After Meditation HP s still not full!

Why was One-Hit Kills removed? Did it cause some game breaking bug(s)/crash the game?

1 Like

I had no problems with old Trainer version.

1 Like

the f. I come back a week later and suddenly I don’t have 1-hit kill anymore. What gives? How do I use the old one? Nothing was wrong with it.

@volte @UlliUlukai @JTCE047

The trainer was updated due to some users reporting constant crashing issues. If you haven’t had that issue with the old trainer, you are always free to select the previous trainer version. You can do so by selecting the History tab on the WeMod app, located under the Play button for the trainer, and selecting the previous version.

1 Like

Thank you for the Info

Awesome! Didn’t know that was a feature, but found it after posting. Very cool.

Health and gold works now and i dont have any crashes anymore. But points still doesnt work for me and no matter how much XP you add the Level doesnt change. Does somebody can help with that o.o?

Make sure you’re meditating and using the points cheats then. It won’t show the changed value until you click on another section. I usually just clicked on potion crafting and then back to select the skills.

As for xp, make sure you kill an enemy afterwards.

Thanks ^^ i will try

it still doesnt work for me sadly.
Im doing the points cheat while medtating and i also tried it after meditating. I also click on other sections after that but still nothing.
The XP cheat works now ^^

NVM It works :D!!! thanks ^^

This looks like a good mod but Is this likely to be made available for Gog as game is identical to the one on steam I tried added it to my steam account from GOG but wemod will not detect it even throw its now added from Gog to my steam library as a non steam game.

1 Like

So this is interesting; After the latest update, I went back to the previous version to use the One-Hit Kills cheat and it was working just fine. But now, on a fresh install of the game, it instantly crashes the game when I hit play with that version while I’m in the game world.

(FYI the current version works fine, this isn’t a bug report but just an observation of an older version of the menu)

1 Like

would be nice since it was just put out for free on amazon prime

No one-hit kill no thanks WeMod I do not like you anymore.

1 Like

We need this unlocked for GOGALAXY

This trainer does work with the GOG Directer’s Cut version. You just have to manually set the path for it in your GoG games folder.

This works for the GoG version. You just have to manually set the launch path for it. I have the GoG Director’s Cut.