theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah I understand that ive been waiting also maybe stinger will see that it needs to be updated

does nothing work? even without updating?

i have no idea

my friend STNNGER updates there friend it cost to pay the pro and I can’t use it. guys from WEMOD take a look at this please
I want play

Not only paying users, but also free users want to update as soon as possible

Trainers are updated based on live demand from the community. See this post here for how it works: Vampyr for Windows suggestion - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Bear in mind, three new Grand Theft Auto Games were released recently, almost immediately pushing everything else at WeMod down the development queue, because more people at WeMod wanted those three trainers done than this one, given that Grand Theft Auto is one of the most popular franchises of all time. :slight_smile:

Trainers will be updated in due time if it is in the queue. Please be patient, there’s little WeMod can do if the community democratically decide something else should be made or updated before the game you play, except to respect those decisions. :slight_smile:

I regularly use my free time to post free games in the community, partially so those waiting for updates have something else to do while waiting: Deals + Giveaways - WeMod Community.

Devs please use this opportunity to add a wallhack/highlight animals cheat!

as a pro member we are suppose to get an allotment of boost points to be used to boost a game well that we want to get updated sooner how ever that only works if you get your points to boost said games i have been a pro member for the past 2 years and only had 125 boost points i could use to boost this game if there is a mouthy allotment you get for boosting a game (IM NOT SEEING IT) because the points i did have where for the conversion so you can take that for what its worth now i have been watching this game get kicked off the top of the list more then once so this brings me to ask what is the point of me paying wemods $60 usd for a year membership if im NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF IT that is listed on there web sight as a perk of a PRO i would of willing ley dumped all my points for the past 2 years into call of the wild to get it updated faster BUT sadly that ■■■■ is busted

This game is currently the first in the queue. Why not update it as soon as possible? Normally, it should be updated according to the queue, not to mention so many users who pay for this game

They dont care that it is #1 in the queue if they did they would already had it done. You can clearly see that people want this updated if they didnt it wouldnt be number 1. Quit boycottonting it and get it done like you said if they people want it it will be done and you can see the people want it SO GET IT DONE

that and lack of interest. because if they want they update. I do not understand it is at the first of the queue but they do not update. there are many people waiting for the update of this game. STNNGER is there that he wants to update. so why haven’t you done it ??? . if you are first in the queue why not update? I did not pay Pro for not use. this is lack of respect with everyone who is waiting for this to happen. STNNGER please update this my friend

just watch and see they will make up an excuse on why they cant

there are many people waiting for this update. I wanted to understand why all this delay. because they don’t take action and do it for everyone who is waiting for it.
and how they sat up. let’s see what the excuse is for not updating

I can tell you this if they dont get it updated by today i will not be rebuying pro this is completely retarded but there excuse will be that there somthing ahead of it but its already in #1 spot so that will be stupid

summing up all this and lack of interest and lack of respect for everyone. I recommended several people for the Wemod several. I’m getting several messages from friends criticizing me because it only gets first and is never updated. and complicated. who is passing big guy with them is me. it’s sad

yeah they need to get there ■■■■ together its pathetic i wouldnt recommend wemod to anyone they dont know how to do anything

They dont even look at this thread anymore Call of the wild has been at the top 2% for the past week and nothing was done about even games below it was done before it. I just want to know how can a game that was in 4th place get updated before the 2nd or 1st place in the queue is that how yall wanna conduct your self. yall preach whats comes first is what is #1 in the queue well the game has been first 4 diffrent times and not one of those time did yall do anything.

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Hi everyone, sorry for the delayed response. An updated trainer for this game has just been released.

When large game updates happen, it can take extra time to update the trainer. Creators have two options: 1) remove some cheats and release a more basic trainer, adding the others back later, or 2) update the entire trainer at once, which, in the worst-case scenario (like this update), may take several days. We understand that it is frustrating to wait for an update, especially when there is no reply. This topic going unanswered is a concern we are addressing.

To address some questions about the queue and why other games are being updated first: Our platform has multiple trainer creators and only one creator works on each trainer. This results in games that are lower in the queue to be updated first sometimes, as each creator works at a different pace and games vary in complexity. Trainers don’t get picked up by another creator typically. The creator that created it originally is most familiar with the game’s structure and generally will be the fastest to update the trainer. The queue is also dynamic, meaning that it is constantly changing based on how many boosts a trainer has, how long it has been in the queue, and several other factors.

I hope this clears up some of the misconceptions floating around related to how trainers are prioritized. If you still have questions, please create a new topic or send me a PM here on the forum.

4 Likes

ha i watched a game that was in 22nd place on steam be updated when call of the wild was 1# then it got nocked back to 2nd for the same game that was 22nd on a windows and it never went through the boost