theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Looks like weapon XP is still not working.

should really add a thing that you can turn on for the map that shows the animals and the difficultly of them

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Disable Animal Detection cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Please, add No recoil

So I used the unlimited ammo and now I have 999 everything how can I fix this?

1 Like

It doesn’t really hurt anything. What do you consider broken?

When the “disable animal detection” feature is activated, animal sounds are not heard and the bloodhound also unfollows.

Hello, can anyone hzelp me when i start the cheats and the text says playing and whren i am in game and when i turn on the cheats it automatically disable the cheats what is the matter for the problem?

and Please add wall hack

… What walls do you need to see through???

This means: seeing animals in the distance, behind a tree or behind a hill. It allows you to see the animals that are close to you. all animals are highlighted

This feature would be great…

But where is the sport then Lol xD

I mean we already got a lot of cheats. Wouldnt something like that take away all the fun and make you go through the game quick?

you won’t use trainer for fun :slight_smile: then what are you doing here lol xD

Everyone’s taste is different, right? Actually it would be great for doing missions

Please, add No recoil
When the “disable animal detection” feature is activated, animal sounds are not heard and the bloodhound also unfollows.

Why did you copy and paste two other peoples posts lol

Because I have the same problem, bro

I’m still having an odd issue with the game. I don’t know if the game crashed and the game files ended up corrupting spawn locations or if it’s the trainer doing this but I never have animals spawn around the map, only at the absolute center of each map. This is kind of discouraging since I love hunting and now all animals are at the center of the map.

Just a suggestion, and a question. is there way that adding “highlight Animals” would be possible? so that it helps locate an animal in bush or tree. Like i said, just a thought

disable animal detection is freezeing the animals and they don’t come to need zones (disable animal detection is the only one activated)

is it possible to get an esp please would be great!

1 Like