theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello. And what are you posting or asking ?

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Silent Mode is not working

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You sure the animals are not detecting you any other way?
Even if your movement is silent you can still be detected by sight and smell.

1 Like

They cant see me but still running away. maybe i am doing it wrong

So having played this game for quite a bit of time, thereā€™s multiple ways you can be detected. Thereā€™s the main 3 though which are sight, sound, and smell. This game is on the more realistic side so if thereā€™s an animal downwind from you, unless you use a scent cover theyā€™ll smell you and run as well.:slightly_smiling_face:

Im having the same issue where it cant find the game, iā€™ve double checked everything is up to date, donā€™t have antivirus, and tried custom launching using the .exe from the games directory. Is there something im doing wrong?

Ya must be. Try and start the game from steam first. Then when you are in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after that usually helps

Thanks! i wasnt clicking the small play button where i dragged the .exe.

1 Like

LOL I know these are for single player only, but does it work on multiplayer? I see a post on the steam forums complaining of people speed hacking. Ive only used it single player and wont use it in multi.

Next question isā€¦ since I have all perks unlocked and my level is above 60ā€¦ if I join multi with the trainer off, can they detect that and ban me? Ive havent joined a multiplayer game yet.

This game has no anti-cheat

It does not work for me. It always says ā€œPressā€ Play ā€œabove to get startedā€. * I started the game using the Play button

its great rn with all the options but i have a nitpit i would like yous to know.
i would like the movement boost to be a slider and have a faster boost too.

i cant get mine to work it says the only compatible version is the feb11 version and i cant get anything to work and they did before!!!

There was for the game on May 26th. an update. Will the trainer be adjusted for this? Would be great if you could do that. thank you

You will need to request an update for the trainer via the WeMod desktop app, if the game was updated. Not here in the forum. :slight_smile:
Link: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Except there is no place to request this in my app. I donā€™t have a request button.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s for requesting an update for the trainer if the game has had an update
Asking for more or different stuff to be added to the trainer can just ask here :+1:
Oh ok sorry to request an update to the trainer yes ravenfyre was correct if itā€™s not there we mite have to add it manually. Sorry

No worries. Just wanted to let you know at least I can not request update via the appā€¦

1 Like

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!