theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Silent is the closest, sure, bit it’s still not exactly like I described. With freeze they run in place and with disable animal detection they have a habit of tanking my fps as most animals will spawn at a particular point on the map. Still grateful for whatever we get, just wish there was something to make us truly invisible as players (kind of like a photo mode).

The Reset skill points were working a few days ago, and i tried them yesterday and today and it will not reset them just an fyi to let yall know.

Silent used to make us invisible like we were in bushes, could we have that back please? I find that disabling animal detection makes the animals not move at all and spawn all bunched up in weird places.
Thank you for the work you’ve done so far!

can you make it so freeze animals actually freezes them? if they are walking, eventually they move and it messes me up

can i use the trainer on singleplayer then turn it off before entering multiplayer? do i get banned

If I turn on the animal ESP function, will my teammates see the outline of the animal in multiplayer games? (This passage is machine translation)

@MrAntiFun @STiNGERR I’d like to let you know that “Unlimited Ammo” option causes unwanted side effect to save file that can’t be fixed easily: it increases amount of all caller items that are in inventory to 999 when activating that option and there is no ability to get rid of them using in-game means.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun also, I’ve noticed that when “Disable Animal Detection” option is activated, the animals won’t spawn after you walk or fast travel further away from your current area (out of rendering zone where this option was activated initially? :thinking:) and the only way to fix it is to restart the game completely.

Just like to say I too would like to enable and disable Animal ESP if possible. So I can turn it on and see them far off to know where to start looking. Then turn it off and go find them the regular way without ESP.

Yeah there are two options to deal with it. You can either wait for them to move and shoot right after they moved as they always do it with some delay or you can use “Disable Animal Detection” but this will result in no more animal spawns outside of you current rendering region and the only fix I so far is to restart the game.

1 Like

Well assuming some trainer options have sideeffects, so even when they are disabled, they still do affect game in some ways (like ESP that is not going anywhere after you turn it off), so it’s recommended to entirely restart the game. Moreover, some options cause unwanted changes to save files (like “Unlimited Ammo” option which essentially makes you have 999 caller items in your inventory and it’s impossible to buy more than one caller item of each type), and you can’t revert these changes in-game without messing up with save files, so I’d say that you are only 100% safe when you either don’t use multiplayer or trainer on the same save file. But again, it’s the theory. They could easily detect such side effects & save file changes if they wanted to but the question is if they actually check anything of it.

they will spawn if you disable it. technically theyre always there but the game loads them in if you are in a certain radius. by animals not detecting you, they will not spawn.

ah okay

The game is missing from WeMod was it removed?

Shows up fine for me.

Thanks! I guess it was because I was typing TheHunter like this The hunter and it wasn’t showing up xD

1 Like

movement boost doesnt seem to be working

Hello, seems that the speed boost doesn’t work anymore,just tested the game, please update.

Thanks,

YC

After the last update to the game, when they added saved loadouts, unlimited carry weight no longer works for me.

Carry weight is not working by me

1 Like