theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So probably within the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

hopfully soon i will be done i only use on call of the wild mostly

Having the same issue, the freeze animals also freezes the activating player, but no one else.

Finally an update! Thank you so much so far.
And yes, the freeze cheat freezes me, instead of just the ATV and animals, which is kind of annoying. But hey, at least I can use it to stop all the bufallos from killing me again and again and again. Man, these cows are angry…

2 Likes

will their possibly be another option for freezing animals

im trying to duel window 2 accounts just have 1 account as the freezer mod and other one go kill

did he just remove it cause i was getting it to work this morning now i cant

the silent doesnt work for me and i was wondering if invisibility could be a option

silent works all it does is makes it so they cant hear you come up on them if they see u or smell u they will still run freeze animals is what made this trainer worth it

I agree. The “Freeze” cheat for COTW was the thing that brought me to wemod in the first place.

1 Like

i say reactivate it cause i was doing just fine riding aroud on atv hitting freeze and killing them @STN

STN is going to work on getting it to work properly.

1 Like

Sweet deal

Are you sure silent works? The audio meter still goes up and down and the cheat doesn’t stay turned on for me when I activate it (the rest do).

Get steam version.

I’m running the current Steam version. I only buy games through Steam. The freeze animals doesn’t do anything (not even freeze me like others have mentioned). I also noticed that the unlimited ammo and skill points don’t seem to do anything, either. Basically, none of the cheats work on this game. Have no issues on most other games, even when version doesn’t match.

animals hoof it when i move around they still hear me

Ammo works nothing els. Cant use silent or no reload i turn on and it will insta turn off

Heh. How do you have freeze animals option?

for me everything except freeze, silent, health and no reload works