theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sigh, the game updates within a week after i push an update. I am going to let it run calm down then see about an update.

Thank you

Just found out that the silent option affects visual detection instead of sound detection.They canā€™t see me but they can still hear me.Good trade off, might be different for others.Good trainer.

So just downloaded infinty and tried the mods, infinite ammo is working but none of the others are, tried the level up and the infinite perk and skill points they are not working at all

i still get xp and money for the kills just infinite ammo is the only one that works :confused:

Yeah i am gonna wait for version guard. I have updated this trainer way too many updates in jist the past couple months and thereā€™s no stopping the game.

There is a new update to the game, downloading right now. Just thought the trainer author would like to know.

Really cool with the continous updates. Even though i wanted all of the options to work right now i get your perspective and thereā€™s no point in redoing it all the time, keep up the good work.

@STN The developers need to chill with the constant updates.

Summary of option that work and which dont
Working:

• Freezing Animals
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Ammo

Not working

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Money
  • Silent
  • Level UP

Not tested

• Skill points
  • Perk points
1 Like

Yeah i am gonna wait for version guard. I have updated this trainer way too many updates in jist the past couple months and thereā€™s no stopping the game.

1 Like

Thank you @STN

just copy and pasting his las cvomment :stuck_out_tongue:

VersionGuard is coming any day now so you donā€™t have to wait longer. Itā€™s going through internal testing atm

1 Like

Work in online mode?

Never

so could you add speed to the game, and their a glitch were i cant get unlimited things, the the stealth broken

@STN - I know youā€™re not going to update this trainer until VersionGuard gets deployed (yay!), but I wanted to let you know that the current state (game version 1407690, using Steam) of the ā€œSilentā€ cheat doesnā€™t eliminate the noise that you make - rather, it reduces your visibility to near zero at all times. Super handy!
Thanks for all the work!

This mod does not work as at the time of writing this message. Rifle score etc is not awarded, leveling up and awarding skills does not work, infinite money does not work. Main menu gets kind of weird in game, unresponsive.

Right, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve found as well (except the main menu issue). Guessing that this trainer needs to be updated since the game has been updated recently. The VersionGuard feature (once itā€™s deployed as part of the WeMod app) should prevent game updates from breaking trainers in the future, unless Iā€™m mistaken.
In the meantime, these cheats still work as far as I can tell (running the game from Steam, game version 1407690):

• Freeze Animals
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Silent (works for me as Invisibility actually)