theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There are 3 ways you can be detected. Myself and @Instinct have put over 100 hours into the game using the trainer and I guarantee you 100% that option works. You can literally run up to animals as long as the wind isn’t blowing toward them and you aren’t seen in the middle of a field.

Hello @REPPiN, thanks for the trainer !
It works like a charm.

I was wondering if you could add an ESP to track animals please ? This way it would be easier to find albino and overall finding precisely the animals.

Thank you !

1 Like

i am having problems with the Unlimited Ammo cheat. After I toggled it, it did what it was supposed to but, when I toggled it off it stayed on and made it so every item I had was at 999. Wondering if there’s anyway to fix this. I would be fine if it was just my ammo but, I’d like it if my guns and callers weren’t at 999.

Yeah, ESP is last thing that this game needs. Its almost impossible to find high level animals.

1 Like

Hey the trainer’s just <3 but I have a problem with a TWO CHEATS
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Health
whenever I press the hotkey and it toggles to on but toggles back to off just within a blink of an eye.
I’m using theHunter CotW 2019 edition v1.31 (cracked)

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This is the cause of the problem. Cracked games are partially or completely incompatible with third party software, such as trainers. There is no fix for this and WeMod does not support cracked software.

Links:

2 Likes

the trainer worked well for the first few days but now the game crashes every time is there anything i can do to fix this? also i got the game from steam @REPPiN

hi i have downloaded the ap and its not working at all please i need some help

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, your post does not contain enough information to be able to assist you.
What exactly are you having an issue with? What error messages are you getting? What have you tried? Where did you get the game from?

Hey REPPiN after the cuatro colinas update the trainer has been buggy with all of the animals not freezing properly and moving and teleporting . Any fixes is it on my end only ?

Thats because Ibex and Mouflons in Cuatro Colinas are sometimes jumping instead of running. Anyway, game developers have fixed that for other animals, like flying and teleporting. Look for an update dude.

thanks for work ~!
and,i wish to increase a function ,that is “KEEN EYE” Skill can be No reset time .
and there is a BUG : the SILENT function,have no effect in fact 。
再次感谢~!希望能够更好~!

The new update has broken “+1 hour” for me. Everything else is working properly so far. I haven’t tested the goats or sheep, but everything else is fine. Thanks guys!

1 Like

thanks for work. trainer is working perfect and it works even in online. I am very grateful to you REPPiN :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well we dont make them to work online. But if it does good luck you dont get banned.

Trainer worked perfectly for last couple of weeks. Sadly it doesn’t anymore since the hotfix on May 4th 2020. Animal freeze will also freeze the player. Movement speed boost doesn’t work as well.

We’re gonna look into updating this trainer soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Trainer for WeMod has changed to saying incompatible

Just a basic question. What’s usually the turn around time for updates? No hurry… I’m just wondering.

that changed the rating of the animal possible ?