theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thats because Ibex and Mouflons in Cuatro Colinas are sometimes jumping instead of running. Anyway, game developers have fixed that for other animals, like flying and teleporting. Look for an update dude.

thanks for work ~!
and,i wish to increase a function ,that is “KEEN EYE” Skill can be No reset time .
and there is a BUG : the SILENT function,have no effect in fact 。
再次感谢~!希望能够更好~!

The new update has broken “+1 hour” for me. Everything else is working properly so far. I haven’t tested the goats or sheep, but everything else is fine. Thanks guys!

1 Like

thanks for work. trainer is working perfect and it works even in online. I am very grateful to you REPPiN :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well we dont make them to work online. But if it does good luck you dont get banned.

Trainer worked perfectly for last couple of weeks. Sadly it doesn’t anymore since the hotfix on May 4th 2020. Animal freeze will also freeze the player. Movement speed boost doesn’t work as well.

We’re gonna look into updating this trainer soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Trainer for WeMod has changed to saying incompatible

Just a basic question. What’s usually the turn around time for updates? No hurry… I’m just wondering.

that changed the rating of the animal possible ?

We unfortunately don’t give ETAs but I’d expect this one sooner rather than later :slightly_smiling_face:

Because some cheats we could change the score of the spooter animals

Thanks! Not a problem. Was more curious than anything else. The trainer makes the game much more fun. I love freezing the animals and then chasing them with super speed. I was chasing a herd of elk around the map for an hour or 2 taking them down with a pistol.

2 Likes

the silent, no reload and no sway hacks auto turn off and freeze animals freezes the character as well as the animals

please update!

Can you estimate how long it will take to update the trainer? … Thank you

No. We do not give ETAs or status updates. There are too many variables that affect it.

2 Likes

Please Update the Trainer. it dosn`t work! Thank You!!

The trainer has been updated and a few bugs are still being worked out. You can find it here
theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes