theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ty…

1 Like

Just wanted to add my thanks. Been enjoying the for a while.

1 Like

Ok thanks. It’s fun to cheat in these darn hard games or just fun to cheat

Unlimited carry weight works fine for adding items to your inventory from your character’s Storage. However, for me at least, if I put out a tent or tripod, and then try to dismantle it, it says I don’t have sufficient inventory capacity to take the tent or tripod back into my inventory. So in order to dismantle the tent, I have to get my weight down underneath the “uncheated” limit, which is tedious. This really reduces the utility of the cheat IMO. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this just something that can’t be overcome with the trainer?

is somekind of xray possible that i could see animals through bushes… etc ?

That would be called an ESP and is beyond a trainer modification and won’t be possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry!

1K Bows XP cheat not working, it stay the same

none of the xp cheats are working now but thanks for your hard work

The XP cheats are working correctly. You need to get a kill with the weapon type after adding XP.

I still have sound when I walk without body, but there is no sound in the lower right corner. Is it my problem?

There are many things that can give you away to animals , from scent drift, them seeing you , or from other animals making a warning call
They use sight , sound and smell.

I love this cheat/trainer!! Appreciate that you continue to smooth this product.
  The speed run is nice but can cause you to have to reboot if you go through something and end up underground. It can run you through bridges and through the ice on rivers.
  As Actualkitten16 said in their post, the crouch/sneak in speed mode is a little troublesome if going uphill at all.
  I have had trouble sometimes with freezing and having to reboot when picking up multiple trophies. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for all you do :wink: :smile:

hello first of all thank you then i don’t know if this is normal but when i activate some use of the mod it deactivates immediately impossible to use them

Unless your not using the store bought steam version or
You are trying to use the trainer online.

1 Like

thanks you

Hello. Unlimited Carry Weigh has disappeared from MOD TheHunter: Call of the Wild.
How to solve it?
Thank you

It is indeed still in the trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

In my MOD that entry is missing :llorar: :llorar: :llorar:

You are using an older version of the trainer from over 6 months ago for some reason (ie using an outdated cracked game).

Under the play button is another button that says “History”. Click that and then select a more recent trainer, which will have the option you’re looking for. If your game is out of date, however, there’s no guarantee the newer trainers will work on it.

1 Like

Ravenfyre

Everything perfect.Thanks again

1 Like