theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do be aware, if you’re still startling animals, they can detect you in three ways: Sight, SOUND, and they can smell your scent if you’re not using a scent eliminator.

1 Like

Istamina doesn´t work for aiming :worried:

1 Like

Wonderful work!
How about making the character super atractive to animals? Increase legendery animals rate?

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the silence doesnt seem to be working for me. Does it work in multiplayer?

If your still startling animals they can still detect you with sight , and sound and smell if you dont have smell eliminator
And for sure does not work for multiplayer only singleplayer

1 Like

Having trouble with these, are thye having problems? I am accessing the cache accordingly and not seeing the xp increase. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

I’ll look into it tomorrow!

1 Like

I just tested it, and it works

Access the cache --> Leave the cache --> Press the desired button --> Access the cache

2 Likes

Hello Reppin,
First of all thanks for the Trainer.
My English is not very good (speak German) so this is translated here and I hope that you understand it.

I wanted to start a new game and go straight to Max lvl60. But that with the weapons XP somehow does not work for me.

What exactly do I have to do that and what is the cache (where do I find that) or what do you mean by that exactly.

Can you describe it for stupid gamers?

Thanks a lot for your help and answer.

Hello Reppin,
would it be possible for MrAntiFun’s trainer to take over the “Disable Animals Detection” effect?
Thanks

1 Like

I’ll look into it! @SnakeyIN

Added no sway @turina3

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU
I’ve been waiting for MONTHS to use the COTW trainer again, brilliant work!
I only discovered two issues:

• When animals are frozen, you can’t walk through doors because they open in a weird way
  • When movement speed boost is abled you sometimes can’t use stairs ore bridges because you fall through them

But I prefer turning the cheat off and on again over ‘repairing it to death’ and ending up without them

EDIT: nvrmind, there was a big update today and the movement speed cheat doens’t work anymore :confused:

1 Like

Fixing :stuck_out_tongue: (I’ll work on those issues as well when I’ll have some spare time)

2 Likes

Oh that’s great! I had to restart the game and now “Silent” doesn’t work either fyi

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Sway cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Me again, works like a charm now <3

I tried this still could not get it to work, thanks in advance~~
Access the cache → Leave the cache → Press the desired button → Access the cache

1 Like

Can’t get any other the Weapon XP’s to work. Otherwise amazing

2 Likes

Ya looks like the comment above yours too.
We’ll have to have the trainer maker reppin take a look at it and see what’s up.

1 Like