theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello how to use a Level up hack?

I don’t think it works anymore

But other mods still working

silent freeze animals and unlimited ammo are the working ones

hey man, just want to know when you will update the trainer? thanks!!

After exams

Hey the XP and the Money Cheat doesnt work for me can you help?

That’s normal the trainer needs an update… You can wait for the update or use cheat engine

Some kind of cheat that removes the aiming wobble would be REALLY helpful. Its default behavior is too aggressive in all shooting positions and makes the game way more frustrating. Thanks!

i have infinite arrows for my bows haha i love it!! still waiting for the max lvl and max perks to work but so far its great!!!

1 Like

Hello STN i am a new member and am trying the trainer out first time today, ive seen in recent comments you plan to update soon now as of writing this may 25 2018, the only cheats that dont work for me are the perks, level up and money, everything else works just fine. could be out of date infinity? or something else, my game was updated recently incase you needed to know

It’s the game update. I will update the trainer asap (busy with other games)

1 Like

Ok I figured it was something like that, no rush though man, your busy besides the freeze animals one basically bypases all that, bagged a lot of trophies in just a few hours of gameplay

1 Like

Hi there STN, I was just wondering when trainer would be updated by you. I have some spare time this weekend and would love to use it :slight_smile: thanks!

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Game Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

w0nt w0rking

Get steam version

Hi, I downloaded this a few days ago and it’s working wonders, has gotten me everything I needed and provided plenty of fun. Quick question though, what is the point of silent if the animals can hear me? Like legit curious, is this not what it does?

@STN - I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here, but these cheats don’t work for me (I haven’t tried the others):

• Unlimited Skill Points
  • Unlimited Perk Points
  • Level Up
  • Game Speed

PC, using Steam
Game Version: 1457551 / Patch 1.21

WeMod Infinity says that “Your Game Version” is June 19 and that “No supported trainers available”, but in this chat, it looks like you updated the trainer on June 13. Do the cheats not work because my game version has been updated and isn’t compatible with your trainer data anymore? Why no VersionGuard for this game?

Thanks for the help!

Considering how much this game updates, I wouldn’t be surprised if the game devs ■■■■■■ you over.

You enable versionguard. VG isn’t something that I can enable. If you miss out and let the game update without enabling VG, there’s no way to get it back because VG stores on your PC not some server.