theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

please up date soon

@STN, itĀ“s been over a month since the last unsupported version (Dec 14)!

You promised! :wink:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. Wemod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Thereā€™s a request update system now. When it reaches enough votes, it will get updated.

I have updated this game a bunch of times and they patch it in a few weeks again. Real annoying considering i have been at it for 2 years.

Itā€™s reached itā€™s goal for votes now so thatā€™s awesome, also Iā€™d recommend enabling version guard, while I love this game it isnā€™t super popular, so if they release an update itā€™s better to be protected so you can revert the game to the previous version where the trainer worked. Iā€™ve tested version guard on this game myself and havenā€™t had any issues as of yet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

whatā€™s the usual eta on the trainer being fixed?

Etaā€™s canā€™t be given.

would be great if you could update this soon!

2 Likes

Update pls

why no update

Because it updated again on the 28th. Plus everytime the game updates, i have to redo the trainer from scratch. So you can understand why i am holding off on it.

1 Like

awesome so you do at least plan on updating it most of them all worked for me till this last update now unlimited ammo and freeze animals works (but its glitchy) its definitly a great and fun trainer hopefully you ofind time to update it soon :slight_smile: willing to send $ if need be

Just need to know if its the last update or at least will be few weeks or a month before the next update.

1 Like

hoping will be the last for at least a few mths :slight_smile:

yeah as much as i love the dlc id rather this more fun seeing a pig or buffalo fly off a cliff

that be hillarious

will you update now? ^^

I also would like a update if that isnt to much trouble. ill be using the version guard from now on

Iā€™m trying ot use the cheats but they wont load it loads my game but cheats donā€™t load how do I fix this

The game had an update so the trainer needs to be updated as well. It is on STN list but I canā€™t tell you when it will get done.

hello there. when are the updates coming too the hunter - call of the wild)