App Horizon

theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer

the game says Failed to download, we’re having trouble downloading the cheats, please try again later has been since the i have the game and i have the same troubly by other cheats but most work so what’s the problem?

Might be your antivirus. Also delete the infinity cache see if that helps

Any word on an update? None of the systems are working for me.

Edit: Other games have worked fine. i.e. ArmA 3 cheats

Edit: I got freeze animals to work. All the others return errors when attempting to activate.

well it isn’t my antivirus software, but what do you mean with the infinity cache?

Hi,
My game freeze at launch… music bt the screen stay on the first logo and i have to stop my pc… Plz help

Hello,

So i tried all the cheats for Call of The Wild. So far the only one that works is #2 freeze animals.

Hey ! Great cheat but please fix Silent and the unlimited Money cheat (bc it doesnt work).
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

any chance that we can know an eta on when this will be updated?

Helo.
It doesnt Works in my game.

Can I get a Bump on the update release?

It’s in plans but so many new AAA game releases, my focus is on those.

@carlitom8 English on here please, thanks
And his comment was 7 months ago

Hello I them cheat does not walk(work) the unlimited life, the skill points, perk points, the money(silver) unlimited, and level up I can activated but his(her,its) cheat do not walk(work) and other when I them active it deactivates alone

hello I descover one bug now 11/12/2017 the infinity open the game but hen ot work .Pls help me

I am have a problem with unlimited money, perks, skills, health, level up, silent, unlimited ammo, and no reload and have uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

Trainer needs update, i’ll do that soon

Ok thanks

Update incoming

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!