theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Silent cheat is suddenly not working for me. Hit the button to turn it on in game and it immediately shuts itself off :confused: Tried reinstalling Infinity, no change. Help please?

Get steam version

no reload, unlimited skill/perks/leveling, and silent doesnt work. I am using the Steam version with the latest update.

All the cheats except silent and level up work.Itā€™s a good trainer and very well made.

I purchased The Hunter: Call of the Wild from Steam last night and this morning I used the Cheats and Trainer before playing it for the first time. Iā€™d love to use it but when I tried to apply the cheats I wanted activated for my game the Off/On buttons just wonā€™t work. I clicked and clicked but they refuse to slide to ON but stay in the OFF position instead.

Could someone help me work this out, or understand what I might not be doing right please?

Thanks

I purchased The Hunter: Call of the Wild from Steam last night and this morning I used the Cheats and Trainer before playing it for the first time. Iā€™d love to use it but when I tried to apply the cheats I wanted activated for my game the Off/On buttons just wonā€™t work. I clicked and clicked but they refuse to slide to ON but stay in the OFF position instead.

Could someone help me work this out, or understand what I might not be doing right please?

Thanks

Click on Play button first. When there is a checkmark then you can use the cheats!

Ohā€¦Iā€™ll go try that. Thank you for replying so quickly, Sorry my post ended up at the bottom and doubled posted too. Will go check your advice out (hope it works for me )

I clicked on the Play button in the upper right corner of the cheat screen and it took me into the game. I had to Alt/Tab out to re-enter the Trainer where I was then able to put all the cheats I wanted to ON. Iā€™m confused as to how I will know in the game that the cheats I chose are active. I donā€™t see any change in perk points or unlimited money.

When you click a cheat it makes a sound

Ok, I did that again and heard the sounds for each cheat when I hit the key that I chose for it. Went back into the game and still donā€™t see any skill or perk points to spend and still no money. Wonder what Iā€™m doing wrong?

Added March 26 2018

I canā€™t add anymore to my request for help so hereā€™s my Edit attempt to find any help with the problem of not being able to get the Cheats I activated for Hunter to work when I enter my game. Been trying since I last posted and still the Cheats will not work in game. Please let me know if thereā€™s anything I need to do or wait for till this might get fixed?

They made an update for COTW a few days ago, my cheats stopped working too. Maybe itā€™s not your fault.

Sigh, the game updates right after i update the trainer. There is no stopping them

@STN The update was done to fix the wind noises, they could of waited a little while :frowning:

Well, the wind noises were so deafening that you couldnā€™t really enjoy the game anyway. It didnā€™t matter if the cheats worked or not. :smile: Now everything is fine again, so I can wait a bit for the cheats. You always do a good job with that.

Hey STN, love your cheats! Any idea when we can expect the update for The Hunter: COTW?

@STN i am reported some errors/bugs i am trying to use the mod you made but i cant seem to get unlimited health,silent,unlimited money, skill points,perk points and also level up they are the only ones i am having trouble with i uninstalled infinity and still not working not sure of anyone else is having the same problem. Cheers

The trainer worked fine until this last update then boom. The only thing that I can see that works is the Infinite ammo and thats it. Also, when the trainer is on, you dont get points, XP, or credits for the kills you do get, you have to turn the trainer off to be able to get the points.

@Chris @STN should be merged with trainer topic.