theHunter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The theHunter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

привет почему один мод No recoil “нет отдачи” работает , где другие моды Unlimited ammo “неограниченный боезапас” , и No Scope shaking “нет тряски прицела”

please add animals ESP

Cmon man we have been asking for no sway for ages can u add it back

same here, i dont get the point of this trainner if only has one and it doesnt work, it says has been update, i dont know, i download the game from steam, i reinstall in case wasnt well installed and still the same problem, i cant make it work, i change button access… its the same, how we can work on the cheats for this game i dont have a clue but if you need some help i want to be part sow this great game can get better trainers and more fun with super speed, more xp, more cash reward from hunting, a trainer as good u creat for thehunter call of the wild that trainer is awesome, i needs a few details but in general is awesome why creators doesnt invest a good time in this one too. Please take a time for it.
best regards

Changes:

Changes:

привет какие читы обновлены скажи пожалуйста , я вижу всего один чит No recoil «нет отдачи» а где остальные

No recoil is the only cheat for this game.

почему обман

More cheats maybe spawn animals nerby, super speed, wallhack…

Changes:

Changes:

Changes:

Is it possible to make some configuration for the crosshair wemob, it doesn’t swing when aiming?
I noticed in the history that on 03/11/2021 there was this option, would you be able to add it again?

1 Like

hello is there any reson why you have deleted the other options for the trainer? and can you add them back and maby new ones like in the hunter call of the wild like teleporting animals, animal teleport etc. I would love if you would respond

Usually when they delete cheats it could be because of a couple of reasons.

1. The developer requested it.
  2. The cheat can no longer works after an update.
  3. The cheat was providing something that could be bought using IRL money.

I thought there was one more but I can’t remember it lol.

Changes:

ive looked more into hack and trainers and stuff like that but ive seen no liscense delivery mode and things like that can u put somthing like that in here i know its going to take some time but no rush and no worries if u cant thanks and have a good one

hi! i have a problem with the “no recoil”, i press play, but i can’t activate the no recoil, and it tells me to update something, how can i fix??