theHunter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yea that is true but when the game became free to play meaning no more licenses to hunt animals they made gms easier to get. Adding a money cheat for gms would be nice because everything in the store you can buy with gms now. So adding a money cheat would be great and like you said the game being hard to work with I understand. Good start keep up the work, seeing more options in the future would be great like cotw. :+1: :smiley:

6 Likes

We’re certainly not finished with this game yet, but it’s gonna take time. We’ll see what we can come up with :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Would it be possible to add freeze animals like in the cotw trainer?

4 Likes

Hello. I have some suggestions in mind that would be super cool if those were added. If it is possible ofcourse.

1. A cheat where you will teleport the nearest animal/animals to you.
  2. Speed cheat.
  3. Silent cheat/animals dont not scared
  4. Add spotting/tracking xp to a specific animal.
  5. Unlimited carry weight.
    6.Get an animal call from the nearest animal.
5 Likes

just curious about thehunter classic trainer is there going to be more added

oh i have a suggestion can we do unlimited money like in call of the wild trainer

1 Like

Welcome to the community @timm0001. :slight_smile:

Your question is answered in these posts, just a couple above, by @Instinct:

Feel free to make some suggestions if you wish. :slight_smile:

when will the next update be out

2 Likes

we need to know a time and date when the next update

3 Likes

this is taking way to long and the fact we already voted for this game before @Instinct

2 Likes

Please do not curse at someone here on the forums. This game is beyond complex in what it takes to create a trainer. We have tons and tons of trainers in our catalog and do our very best to make sure they’re all working while also developing new trainers for new games as well. We WILL take another look at this game but odds are maybe only 1 or 2 more cheats will be able to be added to this trainer.

1 Like

The theHunter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Recoil cheat added
  • No Scope Shaking cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When I am in a game the no recoil just turns off when I turn it on and could you add a mod to TheHunter that shows where animals are?

could you please add free vehicles and teleportation plz?

1 Like

A really good update for this trainer would be to add gm$ or a give gm$ option so you dont have to grind for 3hours just to make only 500gm$

2 Likes

Aca comparto un enlace que quiza les podria ayudar a agregar algo a su entrenador

idk if this is just me but after I use the infinite ammo and go back into the game with out using WeMod my ammo count goes down.

This is normal and is how trainers have always worked. The trainer needs to constantly be injected into the game for cheats to be possible.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

works in game… but any thing earned doesnt count after you exit the game and go into the launcher i assume its because of the ammo hack